Only 12 RWD Diablos made in 96?

beachbummed

I own 12443 now. Have been through the mechanicals (engine, clutch, brakes, shocks, exhaust), paint had some nicks and dings so had them repaired and car painted.

Looks and runs great now.

what color is this?

can you please tell the PPG name?

it looks like a metallic orange ....or rame colorado met??

I own 12443 now. Have been through the mechanicals (engine, clutch, brakes, shocks, exhaust), paint had some nicks and dings so had them repaired and car painted.

that's a fantastic colour.

Did you have it repainted in the car's original color? I had a '94 Diablo VT years ago in (what looks like) that same color. Color sticker called it "Oregon Red" and was a pearl orange color like yours. Last I knew of it, we had installed a set of 6.0 wheels on it before delivering to the next owner (which looked killer!).

post-1638-1428599012.jpg

And to continue this thread, I just got in #12454 which is also one of the '96 RWD cars. This one is Super Fly Yellow.

Randy

Did you have it repainted in the car's original color? I had a '94 Diablo VT years ago in (what looks like) that same color. Color sticker called it "Oregon Red" and was a pearl orange color like yours. Last I knew of it, we had installed a set of 6.0 wheels on it before delivering to the next owner (which looked killer!).

Oregon_Red.jpg

And to continue this thread, I just got in #12454 which is also one of the '96 RWD cars. This one is Super Fly Yellow.

Randy

The color on 12443 is a 2007 corvette color (Atomic Orange). I believe that chevy brought it back again this year after a fews years absence. Not a Lambo color, but seems to fit the car well. The Oregon Red looks really nice as well.

Any reason why the car got repainted in a chevy color? Assuming it was repainted.....

Better than the original Titanium color and didn't see any Lambo colors that flipped my lid. Had some stone chips in the front (Hood, light buckets and both fenders) and one of the manifolds failed on the engine and the resulting impact generated cracking in the paint on the deck lid.

Had to get that fixed anyway so seemed like an opportune time to change the color.

Ahhh, i think i remember seeing your car in silver at the hocking hills cruise 2-3 years back. The one that met at the bob evans parking lot in the morning.