Things that make you LOL!

RyanRo24

Ahah this is awesome. I gotta say that Australian cop was pretty damn cool and relaxed and super kind. I wonder if they are all like that...

They ( and here ) are generally pretty relaxed. They know they don't have to deal with the crap that your cops have to deal with. Humor is always the best way to handle a situation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dzs70o9u9NQ

" Safer communities together " is the Police motto.

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:lol2: That was funny.

cop seemed very lax...Is that the norm there? For instance-if your driving drunk-and you are being responsive-will the cop let you go?

If a guy pulled that here, and there wasnt a camera on-the car wouldnt have been the only thing smashed up...

cop seemed very lax...Is that the norm there? For instance-if your driving drunk-and you are being responsive-will the cop let you go?

If a guy pulled that here, and there wasnt a camera on-the car wouldnt have been the only thing smashed up...

The cop was doing his job the way he should be, respectful and polite, there is no need for aggressiveness, if you can't control your temper you shouldn't be entrusted to deal with volatile situations or carrying a gun.

The cop was doing his job the way he should be, respectful and polite, there is no need for aggressiveness, if you can't control your temper you shouldn't be entrusted to deal with volatile situations or carrying a gun.

Completely agree, however "if life were like that.." :tyson:

Many moon's ago, a acquaintance/friend of mine was pulled over for drinking & driving. Arresting officer beat him up pretty good - apparently had a relative who lost their life to a drunk driver.

Completely agree, however "if life were like that.." :tyson:

Many moon's ago, a acquaintance/friend of mine was pulled over for drinking & driving. Arresting officer beat him up pretty good - apparently had a relative who lost their life to a drunk driver.

Over here, life is like that though. Not saying that stuff doesn't happen occasionally, but I certainly can't recall any cases off the top of my head. Certainly not an expectation that it's going to happen :eusa_naughty:

Fortis' post hit the nail on the head. Nice that the majority of officers over here do act like that. They aren't going to let you off the hook, but the situations don't tend to escalate more than they need to.

"Never has been told a great story than began with........Here, hold my salad"