• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

To celebrate Groundhog Day.

image.jpeg

ROFL

sometimes the copywriters for the tv guides find time for some humor. there is a screengrab somewhere with the words "spoiler alert" and gives away the plot to momento or something.

ROFL

sometimes the copywriters for the tv guides find time for some humor. there is a screengrab somewhere with the words "spoiler alert" and gives away the plot to momento or something.

But that channel has been showing Groundhog day on repeat all day! Genius marketing

at first i was like, dumb, then laughing out loud in the office.

I learned from that video how to eat the booty.

Cocktail robot goes haywire.

DinJPMm.gif

Of course, they have plenty of 40/50-something housewives for that genre of shows. Basically, you name it, they have it: some sitcom/drama runs forever and are in several series; cop shows; variety shows; games shows (of all types) shows that are hosted by certain pop bands, documentary, anime (of course) and SFX superhero shows (think Godzilla) etc... Their reality shows are different though. They don't have the Bachelor or Survivor of that sort. Instead, they feature something like a 5-yr-old kid following his mom's instruction to go pick up groceries at the local produce store or something similar. It sounds dumb but picture this, a 5-yr-old kid who ventures out of the house on his own walking 10 blocks away to a produce store. It's a brave new world from the kid's perspective such as traffic, strangers, dogs, remembering what to buy, knowing how much money to pay and how much to get back etc... It's all covertly supervised of course. In fact, the mom back home gets a live feed on what the kid is doing via a hidden camera from an "innocent pedestrian" walking nearby. The best ones are the brother and sister team. A 6-yr-old looking after a 4-yr-old while trying to achieve mom's order. It can make your eyes water and have you rolling on the floor too.

Freaking love it!! LOL!

Dodge's marketing has been killing it lately. They've done so well even I considered getting a Dodge. Then I realized....wait, it's a Dodge. And then I don't want them anymore.

:lol2::lol2:

What about the Trackhawk... 700 Jeep grand cherokee basically, rwd and 6spd

If they can build a transmission to hold it without gernading, they'd be awesome. I've heard of a few Hellcats that puked out, and have been on a hoist at the dealership for a couple months waiting on parts. I'd suspect they'd have the same issue (if not resolved) with the Trackhawk.

That thing should be a beast!

If they can build a transmission to hold it without gernading, they'd be awesome. I've heard of a few Hellcats that puked out, and have been on a hoist at the dealership for a couple months waiting on parts. I'd suspect they'd have the same issue (if not resolved) with the Trackhawk.

Yeah, the tranny is one of the things mentioned in the "what might go wrong" section

http://www.caranddriver.com/features/2017-...ing-for-feature

The lols will come when it rips the ass out of the dif