RyanRo24

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Shamwow! Cleaning up blood and seminal flood in a hotel room near you! :lol2:

Vince, Shamwow Pitchman, beats hooker! Oh no!

http://www.tmz.com/2009/03/27/shamwow-pitc...r-to-the-punch/

that seems to serve ole Vinny right! He is a complete smart-arse in those infomercials. He also promotes a 'nut smasher thing'

I think this is the best looking kit car I have seen so far. It's in China.

ChinaMurciKit3.jpg

ChinaMurciKit2.jpg

ChinaMurciKit1.jpg

Vic,

but he did have the car in Perth back at the Ferrari nationals a few years ago.

Ok. Haven't seen a lot of exotics around here. My neighbour has a yellow G, and there's a blue CT and yellow Diablo Roadster that drives around here, but that's about it.

Who the fcuk french kisses a hooker? Nasty.

she bit him and drew blood, he must be kinda freaked out about now? Wonder if it will hurt his career? :lol2:

Ok. Haven't seen a lot of exotics around here. My neighbour has a yellow G, and there's a blue CT and yellow Diablo Roadster that drives around here, but that's about it.

Golden: do you come to Perth regularly, or do you live here?

how many F50's and F40's are there in Australia? I read/heard about one guy that bought an F40 from the eastern states and brought it here to the west a few years back.

well F50's theres something in the order of 3-5 ( i know of 3 for sure).

F40's well more and more constantly. (id guess close to 10)

heres a pic of one in Perth back when i used to live there. this was on the Australia day car cruise a few years back. (damn just looked for them, and cant find them anymore), but anyway rest assured theres a guy in Perth who has one (its immaculate), he also has a Dino 246 with something like 20k k''s on it from original (dont quote the exact figure) whcih is immaculate, also a 512TR and surely many other things he has tucked away.

yellow Diablo Roadster? wow, never heard of that one.

Perth is a pretty small place, so most people all know each other. Lambo's are pretty thin on the ground so most people are members of the Ferrari club there. theres no shortage of nice cars there, they just dont get out too often.

the F club gets together every 6 weeks or so, turnouts anywere from 6 to 15 cars. usually for a long drive then lunch. nice bunch of guys,

Golden: do you come to Perth regularly, or do you live here?

I live here, Scarborough.

yellow Diablo Roadster? wow, never heard of that one.

Perth is a pretty small place, so most people all know each other. Lambo's are pretty thin on the ground so most people are members of the Ferrari club there. theres no shortage of nice cars there, they just dont get out too often.

the F club gets together every 6 weeks or so, turnouts anywere from 6 to 15 cars. usually for a long drive then lunch. nice bunch of guys,

Haven't seen the roadster in a while now, I used to see him every weekend when he cruised by my place, always has his kid with him.

They opened the new F/L-car shop a few months ago, they've had their G spyder for over a year now :eek3dance:

I live here, Scarborough.

Haven't seen the roadster in a while now, I used to see him every weekend when he cruised by my place, always has his kid with him.

They opened the new F/L-car shop a few months ago, they've had their G spyder for over a year now :eek3dance:

HAHAHAHA,

sorry, i had to pick myself up off the floor. if you live in Scarborough, i know which car you keep seeing. its a Kit/Replica and a pretty bad one at that. next time you see it take a look at it and you will see the fuel filler is on the wrong side, its not nearly wide enough, and the paint on it looks woeful. not to mention the wheels dont fit the guards properly.

although, im not saying there isnt a yellow roadster around, but i suspect its the POS im aware of.

sincerely

Looney

HAHAHAHA,

sorry, i had to pick myself up off the floor. if you live in Scarborough, i know which car you keep seeing. its a Kit/Replica and a pretty bad one at that. next time you see it take a look at it and you will see the fuel filler is on the wrong side, its not nearly wide enough, and the paint on it looks woeful. not to mention the wheels dont fit the guards properly.

although, im not saying there isnt a yellow roadster around, but i suspect its the POS im aware of.

sincerely

Looney

lol, nah, it's not a kit :eusa_naughty:

Only lambo I've ever seen in Perth is a black gallardo spyder. Pretty sweet car. Probably there are a few non-kit murcies/diablos here but most are never driven and it would be extremely rare to ever see one.

HAHAHAHA,

sincerely

Looney

I've seen a Diablo Roadster on Millpoint Rd, south perth. young guy driving it, looked young enough to be just driving around for his dad to make sure the car runs ok...

AND i've seen that orange kit car 6.0 VT, with plate number "HOLLYWOOD"... first time it passed me by i was stunned! then when I saw it for sale on Carpoint for $125k (!!!) I realised it was a kit..

Only lambo I've ever seen in Perth is a black gallardo spyder. Pretty sweet car. Probably there are a few non-kit murcies/diablos here but most are never driven and it would be extremely rare to ever see one.

I think that might be my friends father, he's out cruising a lot.

Sounds like there's too many kits in this town!?

selection_127_0000000.jpg

selection_127_10.jpg

A yellow G aye? Wouldn't happen to be "DolceVTA"?

btw I'm Josh and I'm from Perth too :D

I know the owner of that Diablo Roadster and unfortunately Looney's correct it's a kit! Clive Lorton is the owner and he's also the owner of Lambo Limos! You heard of them before?

And how many guys on here are from Perth?

There's a few black Spyder's here unfortunately!! If only a couple of them were orange or green :)

There are a few Lambo's round you just need to go and find them! If you stick around long enough in the CBD on a Wednesday you'll see a black LP640 Coupe!! But you'd be surprised how many G's there are here, but like you said, nobody bring them out!! :(

Umm Mill Point Road there's a Black Murcie and 3 doors down towards Wesley there's a 430 Spider, 599, Porsche Cayenne Turbo S & Porsche 997 GT2 at the same house!

there are allot.

there are at least 2 black G spiders,

several normal G's

i know of several Murci's

Several Diablos

they just dont get out much.