The Benz Driver who killed the guy in Scottsdale

Allan-Herbie

I believe both drivers have been charged,or will be charged, with 2nd degree murder.

Can I get a link to the original story? What happened? Im late to the party.

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great post,

You throwing me under the bus is completely understandable, you burying Tony is a true testament to your character or lack thereof.

It is truly a sad time , I am not here to defend or argue , but you are the last person that should be judging him

Wrong, Aj pointed out that he COULD NOT race him as there was soo much traffic around. So there is no putting Aj under the bus. Also, Aj didnt kill anyone. YOUR BUDDY DID.

And me being the last one to judge him? Why ? Have I killed anyone? Would I ever race anyone on a crowded street? Never. Have I raced before, well of course I have, but we always take it out of town, to deserted areas, sometimes traveling a few hundred miles so as NOT to endanger anyone but ourselves. Ill even admit that when i was younger I drove like an idiot, but as time goes on we grow up. Your friend, THE MURDERER, is older than I am by a good margin and is fcuking idiot, just like you.

Your friend, THE MURDERER, is older than I am by a good margin and is fcuking idiot, just like you.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

I like how everyone on that forum blames the old guy. Going as far as saying it's his fault because he was on a cell phone. That's pretty low. I suppose if it was a kid on a bicycle, they would blame the child too.

Bluemax is a proven street racer. He's now facing a murder charge and will probably have to spend every dime he has and sell his house to defend himself. I first feel bad for the victim and his family. Also for Bluemax's wife and kids. They are ruined too.

Bluemax can rot in jail. A grown man in a sedan racing with some stupid kid in a Mustang on a busy street in inexcusable.

Here is a question, as it is no secret that I predominently dislike 99% of the Benz community.

Just recently they had a field day with a certain someone who supposedly did 219mph on a road in AZ. Statements like he should be in Jail, OWNED, Idiot, etc were made.

My question to our resident lawyers is, that MBWORLD has a dedicated section to STREET RACING. Their "KILLS" Section. A section that Bluemax frequently participated in. Couldnt the website be held somewhat accountable for PROMOTING street racing?

Yes... Absolutely... If I was representing the dead persons family, I would DEFINITELY, WITHOUT QUESTION name MBWorld in my wrongful death lawsuit. I wouldn't think twice about it... Im not sure its an easy case, but its on I would make, and I would leave it in the hands of a jury.

If I was the Maricopa County DA, I would look into bringing criminal conspiracy charges against MBworld.... Thats a little tougher, but no reason not to throw the ball down field and see who jumps.

There is a patern here... Some may remember a story on MBworld a few months ago where some dipshit bragged that the car he was racing CRASHED and he took off.... I was pretty vocal then about how irresponsible the site was to keep allowing people to post such stuff....

And to use the HIGHLY DISTASTEFUL "Kill Stories" title, is sickening.

How the managers of MBworld can live with themselves after this is beyond me...

OMG, racing on Hollywood and Highland is like racing through rush hour traffic against oncoming traffic.

How can you race on Hollywood and Highland??? I lived there for 7 years and never managed more than 5 MPH in the 20 surrounding blocks.

Bluemax can rot in jail. A grown man in a sedan racing with some stupid kid in a Mustang on a busy street in inexcusable.

End of story. It doesn't matter if the old guy was driving while on the cell phone, eating and getting a blowjob from an underage prostitute, these assholes shouldn't have been racing on a busy street.

Just imagine how the MB idiots would treat this situation if they found out the mustang driver was bragging about "kills" and street racing on ford mustang forums?

Whats crazy, is how the world turns. Here is a cockbag who liked to talk shit about us, me, Tony etc. And here I was, one of the first people to see him after the accident. I was even going to run over and help but since I was on the worng side of the road, others were already on site. I saw this idiot dazed and confused standing there looking at his car which was at the time on fire. I saw someone grab him and pull him away. I saw the idiots emerge from the rolled over mustang, and at the end, just as we were about to pull away, there was the older guy, lying on the ground in a huge pool of his own blood, his face mangled, even one of his shoes knocked off. Maybe if he hadnt hit the guy first, maybe the mustang wouldnt have hit him second. Maybe the guy would be alive.

End of story. It doesn't matter if the old guy was driving while on the cell phone, eating and getting a blowjob from an underage prostitute, these assholes shouldn't have been racing on a busy street.

Just imagine how the MB idiots would treat this situation if they found out the mustang driver was bragging about "kills" and street racing on ford mustang forums?

LOL

Wrong, Aj pointed out that he COULD NOT race him as there was soo much traffic around. So there is no putting Aj under the bus. Also, Aj didnt kill anyone. YOUR BUDDY DID.

And me being the last one to judge him? Why ? Have I killed anyone? Would I ever race anyone on a crowded street? Never. Have I raced before, well of course I have, but we always take it out of town, to deserted areas, sometimes traveling a few hundred miles so as NOT to endanger anyone but ourselves. Ill even admit that when i was younger I drove like an idiot, but as time goes on we grow up. Your friend, THE MURDERER, is older than I am by a good margin and is fcuking idiot, just like you.

I cannot believe you continue to spew the better than thou bullshi*. You are a law breaking driver and have done many illegal acts in your car. You should count your blessings , be glad this did not happen to you and take heed.

Yes... Absolutely... If I was representing the dead persons family, I would DEFINITELY, WITHOUT QUESTION name MBWorld in my wrongful death lawsuit. I wouldn't think twice about it... Im not sure its an easy case, but its on I would make, and I would leave it in the hands of a jury.

If I was the Maricopa County DA, I would look into bringing criminal conspiracy charges against MBworld.... Thats a little tougher, but no reason not to throw the ball down field and see who jumps.

Yeah, I don't see how the prosecuting DA would not be interested in seeing Bluemax's postings on MBworld. Especially if I was an attorney for the plaintiff in a civil case. I would be drooling while reading Bluemax's postings.

I cannot believe you continue to spew the better than thou bullshi*. You are a law breaking driver and have done many illegal acts in your car. You should count your blessings , be glad this did not happen to you and take heed.

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

It didnt happen to me, because I wouldnt do something as stupid as what he did, or you do. I dont go chasing after cars through traffic to race. He did, you do.

Sad to hear someone had to lose their life so this nut job can learn a lesson. Personally, I find it ironic that a Mustang and a MB were racing. 9 times out of 10 when I get some dipshit on the road wanting to race, its a MB or Mustang owner.

Since I have experience in this area with street racing and almost losing it all (including my life) I want to say that when you engage in a race, you are RESPONSIBLE for all parties involved. You can be the BEST DRIVER possible -- however, if the other driver kills someone, or, another innocent driver gets caught in the action, you will be held as an accomplice to the malice.

So the next time you're racing, you're actually putting your life and your livelihood in the hands of the other driver, and other people on the road.

Yeah, I don't see how the prosecuting DA would not be interested in seeing Bluemax's postings on MBworld. Especially if I was an attorney for the plaintiff in a civil case. I would be drooling while reading Bluemax's postings.

I believe it shows intent, a pattern of behavior, and almost premeditation. Its fodder for an attorney.

It's beyond me how these MB assholes still blame the ONLY VICTIM of the crash. The man that died, an innocent man, is being sent to the gallows on the internet by a group of degenerates who side with the guy that killed him.

I'm disgusted by this, something needs to be done to stop these things from happening.

It's beyond me how these MB assholes still blame the ONLY VICTIM of the crash. The man that died, an innocent man, is being sent to the gallows on the internet by a group of degenerates who side with the guy that killed him.

I'm disgusted by this, something needs to be done to stop these things from happening.

you are right.

and when did Castor start driving a Pinto.

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

It didnt happen to me, because I wouldnt do something as stupid as what he did, or you do. I dont go chasing after cars through traffic to race. He did, you do.

Oh ok now you are an omnipotent SLR driver immune to danger..

I just read their thread on it, and I am sickened by those fucksticks,,, their moral compasses are absolutely fractured. If there is a just God, every one of them will have a close family member, killed the way that poor old man was... Then maybe they will learn some empathy. I have ZERO pity for Bluefart, or whatever the fcuk his name is... I have ZERO pity for the dipshits in the mustang. Or anybody else who does something so selfish and pointless.

Oh ok now you are an omnipotent SLR driver immune to danger..

Allan, I wont ban him unless you let me...

BUT YOU HAVEN'T GIVEN ME A CHRISTMAS PRESENT YET, AND I WANT THIS.

Allan, I wont ban him unless you let me...

BUT YOU HAVEN'T GIVEN ME A CHRISTMAS PRESENT YET, AND I WANT THIS.

That would be no fun!

That would be no fun!

Im past the fun part... A person is dead. Im pissed, and this motherfucker is pissing me off more.

This is something that anybody who ever read that site could see coming months ago, that one of their loser, one step up from a ricer, fanboys with a thimble-penis and an inferiority complex that wouldnt quit would finally kill somebody.... And that pisses me off.

I'm watching a news report on it now ... the guy killed was a former state legislator.

EDIT: Holy shit ... on the news they are showing some of his posts at these forums saying "he had a reputation for street racing." Charged with 2nd degree murder. Bluefuck was 42 years old. Nice maturity.