VBOX TIMES

I think mullet said there is an accuracy issue with it, he was emailing with them about it after running it side by side with the classic version. Not sure how it panned out.

I found the post where mullet was talking about this. The variance was .02. I think that is acceptable ;)

"I had a regular Vbox going and a Vbox Sport (new model, look it up as I am not answering any questions about it) and on numerous runs with both going at the same time some of the 60-130 and 100-150 times were not matching exactly. They were .02 off from each other."

http://www.6speedonline.com/forums/996-tur...tml#post3849119

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found the post where mullet was talking about this. The variance was .02. I think that is acceptable ;)

"I had a regular Vbox going and a Vbox Sport (new model, look it up as I am not answering any questions about it) and on numerous runs with both going at the same time some of the 60-130 and 100-150 times were not matching exactly. They were .02 off from each other."

http://www.6speedonline.com/forums/996-tur...tml#post3849119

the Sport I am fairly sure doesn't sample data quite as fast as the classic version and probably the reason for the slight variance. The Sport is a "budget" version compared to the classic model.

actually I think the sample rate is faster on the sport than the performance box....

the Sport I am fairly sure doesn't sample data quite as fast as the classic version and probably the reason for the slight variance. The Sport is a "budget" version compared to the classic model.

Actually it's the other way around. The new Sport is samples at 20hz instead of the OLD classic version performancebox's 10hz. It's waterproof, uses Bluetooth for the Iphone app's display screen and has a built in 8 hour battery so no cords are needed.

It's 1/4 the size of the old version and does everything the P box did + more.

It's a HUGE step up from old "classic model"

You need to do you due diligence before you post next time.