My Matte Black FGT

peakcompletions

By FAR, Best looking Ford GT I have ever seen! You have one of the most envious car collections on LP!

One of the best looking cars I've ever seen :icon_thumleft:

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys! Planning on having a pro photograph the collection and will show it here first to my LP friends :D

truly, pics do not do this car justice... no one can walk by without pausing for a second look... it is definitely one of my favorites!!

from the outside it is the subtle details that are cool... you almost have to look with everything being monochromatic... then open the door and POP!!! Glossy carbon fiber everywhere... then start it and windows shake HAHAHA definitely has the sound to back up the look :D

Have to agree, I like the FGT better every day, and this is the coolest, slickest one I've seen yet. Amazing!

What sort of upgrade did you need to get the single nut wheel hub system working?

That car looks so AMAZING!!!!!! Best FGT I have ever seen :) Well done!

thanks guys... car arrived at home friday but has been raining so hopefully this week for photos...

the centerbolt conversion is easy and painless... Heffner has an adapter kit which can be quickly installed and returned to stock if you want.. I would PM him for information on it...

He first had it available for the Gallardo and it took a while to engineer and adapt it to the GT...

not that we will be doing fast pit stops but I really like the upgrade :D

I'm blown away at the quality and taste of your projects. This one delivers on all counts. A stunning realisation by you and Heffner.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...