Cross Reference Parts Guide For Diablo

TheLimey

Anyone have anything on spherical joints/ball joints? SOMEthing out there will stand in here and not cost $200/ea

Notice the TRW stamp...

i-Vmz8BQP.jpg

Did anyone find a suitable replacement or cross reference for the upper and lower wishbone ball joints?

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...
On 3/17/2020 at 1:13 PM, lamboservice said:

Anyone knowing about a 1999 VT Roadster brake disc 355 x 32 ?

Looking for compatible parts or just availability of OEM stock?

• 10 months later...

Fuel Level Sending Unit for a 98 Diablo SV-  for those with with fuel sender issues the factory unit costs $548. I was unable to find the equivalent unit  as there are no marking on the gauge so I bought a replacement from the factory.  To save others from spending way too much for this,  you can order one from ETB Instruments for $67. Here is the website: https://www.etbinstruments.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=86

The model# is VDO 224011000310X .  The last digits represent the length which is 310mm.  I believe all models use the same one. The ohm reading is 3.5 ohms full and 84 ohms empty. I am providing this as it doesn't appear in any Lamborghini repair manual.

To replace, you need to remove the coolant reservoir and rear tire. That tank needs to be slid out towards the rear about 6" as there is a diagonal cross strut directly over the fuel sender.

5789.jpeg

5788.jpeg

• 7 months later...
On 6/3/2017 at 4:58 PM, IlToro said:

How bout a cross to both belts. They are DAYCO 785k6 1736516 for the serpentine one, and Dayco 4534071 for the AC compressor. However, these do not come up under any search. They are made in Italy. I also wonder about the drive belt being 12mm wide, and if a 1/2" belt could be used in it's place.

Anyone come up with the cross reference on there two belts?  How often should your change them?