Why do you guys keep make change in my treads ?

You are going out of your trying to speak high flying english even you know that I am not. What does that say about YOU ?

Why has my threads been like this since I made them and NOW suddenly not fitting the board's format ?

That one you still fail to explain me....

I adapt my language to suit the situation.

You are the one escalating the situation to a point where clear curt responses are required.

You are now even more upset because you have misjudged me, my social standing and my intelligence.

I seriously think you need to stop and think about what you are getting so irate over.

Look at the board now. Now go back to the earliest range of pages you care to, all fit in the same format, none of the other members feel the need to create melodramatic titles with their name in the subtitle because the creator of the thread's name is there in the dedicated column.

I have not changed that name in that column, I have not changed the content of the threads, the content being the key thing here.

The more you quote mythical rules and what you are allowed to do the more hypercritical you look with your history.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rules must be clear and understandable. Do you know what I mean?

The one rule that applies to you the most and you keep defying is "THOU SHALT NOT IRITATE THE MODS", this one is a clear and understandable rule, just the way you like 'em.. :icon_thumleft:

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

The new thread title.

I was rolling on the ground you guys are nuts.

MB get over it man it is not worth stressing about.

Seriously this is like a sorority pillow fight....personally I like both of you, you've both clearly made your points.

Can we close this thread and move on, and get back to important stuff like bashing Ferrari owners.

:icon_mrgreen:

Hey I could relate to it everytime I was beating on my brother when we were kids he would tell mama and she would use her karate skills on me :lol2:

If you screwed around my threads trust me you wouldn't want me to tell my mom, she's had A LOT of practice and as we all know practice makes it PERFECT!

Seriously this is like a sorority pillow fight....personally I like both of you, you've both clearly made your points.

Can we close this thread and move on, and get back to important stuff like bashing Ferrari owners.

That's a good idea...and to summarize this topic, any thread including Monaco's is subjected to editing and if I ever see those pesky "TM" marks again I'm gonna slosh that thread's title like a chicken.. :tyson:

woaah brutha's....two of the hippest and coolest ballin'

fellas, kinssella said it best, UNITE and trash F-cars :icon_mrgreen:

That statement tells me everything there is to say about your character, you DEFENATLY are not coming across as a class act, in fact I wouldn't mind NOT having you around Lambo Power, you became a serious nuisance and if you not gonna change your ways around here you will be shown the door out very soon.

I don't care how many threads you made or how many e-friends you have here, if you don't behave in a civil manner we will moderate you until you get your shit together..

I appreciate your contribution as much as I appreciate any one's but that doesn't give you the right to act up, LP will not cease to exist after you leave, I promise you that.

As far as Capt Chaos is concerned, let me just say that he is as qualified to be a mod as any of us other mods and MORE qualified then the rest, that's why he is a mod I guess... :icon_mrgreen:

I do NOT care if you wouldn't mind NOT having me around Lambo Power.... so you go get you own shit together and don't talk to me like that too.

If you ask me KINDLY not to talk like that then don't do it yourself. That makes you NO better than me......

That's a good idea...and to summarize this topic, any thread including Monaco's is subjected to editing and if I ever see those pesky "TM" marks again I'm gonna slosh that thread's title like a chicken.. :tyson:

Ha ha and in real life I would smack you like a little screaming girl........ :tyson: TM :icon_mrgreen:

The one rule that applies to you the most and you keep defying is "THOU SHALT NOT IRITATE THE MODS", this one is a clear and understandable rule, just the way you like 'em.. :icon_thumleft:

If I am right I am right, YOU SHOULD MAKE CLEAR RULES, I will continue to speak up if I don't agree. You don't scare me.

But I CAN do it in a nice way, but then you will need to do it too.

I have no "beef" with you or any moderator Captain included. I just respond to what you write.

I just want answer to my question and this is the whole point of everything:

How come that the moderators tell me that I can use CAP in the sub-title and not in the heading. All is good for many months and then suddenly somebody decide... now he can not do that any more ?

Don't anybody see what I mean ?

I adapt my language to suit the situation.

You are the one escalating the situation to a point where clear curt responses are required.

You are now even more upset because you have misjudged me, my social standing and my intelligence.

I seriously think you need to stop and think about what you are getting so irate over.

Look at the board now. Now go back to the earliest range of pages you care to, all fit in the same format, none of the other members feel the need to create melodramatic titles with their name in the subtitle because the creator of the thread's name is there in the dedicated column.

I have not changed that name in that column, I have not changed the content of the threads, the content being the key thing here.

The more you quote mythical rules and what you are allowed to do the more hypercritical you look with your history.

In my opinion you try to "talk over my head". If we had the same native language I would give you a REAL run....

I must however admit since I always speak honest about what I think, that you actually come across as a nice guy.

Maybe you are right that I misjudged you :icon_thumleft:

And all this discussion is from the beginning NOT about you and me personally.

I just can not understand why you guys tell me one thing and then after many months changes it. If so you should have told me from the beginning.

But let me just make it clear, if I am the one making the threads I will decide the title. My so called melodramatic titles are just "marketing".

NO harm intended.

In my opinion you try to "talk over my head". If we had the same native language I would give you a REAL run....

I must however admit since I always speak honest about what I think, that you actually come across as a nice guy. Maybe you are right that I misjudged you :icon_thumleft:

And all this discussion is from the beginning NOT about you and me personally.

I just can not understand why you guys tell me one thing and then after many months changes it. If so you should have told me from the beginning.

But let me just make it clear, if I am the one making the threads I will decide the title. My so called melodramatic titles are just "marketing".

NO harm intended.

Monaco, whilst I do genuinely appreciate the sentiments you have put across in the first half of your post I do have to take you to task regarding the last half of your post.

Please refer to the rules and regulations.

To do so is breaching those rules.

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?act=boardrules

Like I have said from the start, this is really a storm in a teacup and I have to quote you in post #8

The MORE important thing is the content and that I stand for and that I am proud of.

Whilst we are on the subject I think your conduct needs to be addressed.

I firmly believe that if you posted what you posted in posts numbers 7 & 21 to any other mod you would be banned.

Posts #35 / #36 could well be seen as antagonising and threatening to any other member let alone with a mod.

I do NOT care if you wouldn't mind NOT having me around Lambo Power.... so you go get you own shit together and don't talk to me like that too.

If you ask me KINDLY not to talk like that then don't do it yourself. That makes you NO better than me......

You seriously need a time out, you are begging for it.... and you got it.. how about a month??

see you mid April.. enjoy your vacation..

and you know what else Monaco, if you gonna try and play games with me with your other screen names then I will completely delete your Monaco account including all the threads you started, you've been warned..

Joe, why not discuss the multiple fanboy screen names here for all to see?

I would love to but I kinda feel bad about doing it with Monaco not able to defend himself, I rather do it when he gets back from his 30 days time out. (IF he gets back)

So who did it and why? Speak up !!

No more moderator hiding. If you do some changes I want to know WHO did it and why!

In the past, I have altered some of your threads.

I assume most members, can find all of your "spotlight" threads ?

With that, you have no need for CAPS, and a need to draw attention to your threads.

I do not spend much time in the o/t section.

I can only guess, how other members feel ?

you come off like a working class guy who will never ever own a Lambo.

You can always play the lottery, become a movie star, and or find a rich beautiful girl !

Another option, is a 12 year loan :eusa_dance:

I would love to but I kinda feel bad about doing it with Monaco not able to defend himself, I rather do it when he gets back from his 30 days time out. (IF he gets back)

Interesting, is this common that people use multiple pseudonoms?

I can't see the point, maybe I am being naive, perhaps somebody could enlighten me.

I thought it was kind of funny and slightly entertaining that you did that every time. A little extra 'spice' to the forum.

Sort of like:

:iamwithstupid:

It's about respect. Once you start being a dick and disrespecting members (mods or not), you're on you're way out. You get warned, then you continue, so now deal with the consequences. There is no amount of money that allows any member to behave in such a condescending manner towards anyone on this board.

It's about respect. Once you start being a dick and disrespecting members (mods or not), you're on you're way out. You get warned, then you continue, so now deal with the consequences. There is no amount of money that allows any member to behave in such a condescending manner towards anyone on this board.

In the end of the day Monacosecurityguard™ is just another little faggot, who cares what he has to say? :jackoff:

Interesting, is this common that people use multiple pseudonoms?

I can't see the point, maybe I am being naive, perhaps somebody could enlighten me.

No.... And it is against the rules.... And He has been warned about it on several occasions.... Some of the moderators have other screennames, mostly so that they can create an account, give it varying levels of permissions, and actually GO IN AND TEST what the changes have done.... it helps with the day to day maintainance stuff we do, that the general membership isnt aware of.

Luckily I saw this thread today..... Had I seen it first, and the one comment in particular, 30 days would not have been my reaction....

For the record, Chaos has OUR full support. He is a MODERATOR, AND A MEMBER, and if ANYBODY gets out of line like that with him again, Ill ban your asses in a way, even HE wont be able to undue it.

If Chaos is in agreement, then this issue is CLOSED. Monaco can pay his debt, and come back..... Personally, After that bullshit, I would have no argument if he asked for Monaco to be shown the door for good... But I suspect Chaos is a bigger man than I....

THAT WAS ABSOLUTE BULLSHIT....

Ha ha and in real life I would smack you like a little screaming girl........ :tyson: TM :icon_mrgreen:

Sorry.... Just saw this....

That changes EVERYTHING....

I will now be asking my fellow moderators to make the suspension permanent.

NO MEMBER of L-POWER may PHYSICALLY THREATEN any other member, let alone a moderator...