I really need to buy a new gun...

Roman

Beowulf .50 FTW

shooting mine on my AR is like shooting a 12 gauge. Blows stuff up real nice.

I've been looking at those too, looks like it could be a lot of fun. Where do you find ammo though? Seems like it's on back order everywhere I've looked. It is on my list to add one to the collection someday.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did someone say guns?

the AR's and .50's (rifles) aren't in these photos

guns.jpg

guns1.jpg

Jesus fcuk!! Either you are a seirous collector or have had a little too much weed and are majorly parnoid!!! :lol2:

Jesus fcuk!! Either you are a seirous collector or have had a little too much weed and are majorly parnoid!!! :lol2:

Collector yes paranoid not so much with that collection. I also carry at all times while in public. My OC was acting up and I had around 80,000 rounds of ammo. Thinned that down to a "normal" 40,000 rounds now.

Range day is always interesting.

Collector yes paranoid not so much with that collection. I also carry at all times while in public. My OC was acting up and I had around 80,000 rounds of ammo. Thinned that down to a "normal" 40,000 rounds now.

Range day is always interesting.

HAHAHA!!! Nice!! :icon_thumleft:

FWIW, This is what got me jonesing for more toys.... I went out to the range with my friends.... And they have some fun chit.

fcuk California and it's stupid 10 round mags. And fcuk California for having mag locks.

fcuk California and it's stupid 10 round mags. And fcuk California for having mag locks.

Uh.... That gun doesnt have either.

That or he's planning a major Heist at the local cookie outlet!

I can't believe the US still allows hand guns. Am I the only guy who thinks everyone should be stripped of handguns and all sales and importing of such weapons to be halted?

I can't believe the US still allows hand guns. Am I the only guy who thinks everyone should be stripped of handguns and all sales and importing of such weapons to be halted?

Bad guys will always have guns.

Plus whats the issue with a law abiding citizen having a gun?

You can kill someone with bare hands, should we ban those too?

Law abiding gun owners kill less people than drunk drivers, drug abusers, etc.

Actually, guns (including the illegal ones) kill less people than tobacco, being unhealthy, toxic agents, bacterial agents,bad reactions to prescription drugs....

Small arms provides a blanket of shelter for citizens of the United States. From would be home invaders, to other governments, to our own government. Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto is often credited with saying "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass." Think about that.

The desire to have small arms is often ingrained into those whose family have been oppressed, or even murdered. Nazis murdered quite a few members of my family. One of the most patriotic, NRA loving, gun toting friends I have, is a Sudanese man who as a boy watched his mother and sister be slaughtered in front of him. Remember, the US is a melting pot of people who were oppressed throughout the world. People who KNOW what it's like to not have freedom, to have it stripped from you either by an enemy or your OWN government, and thus understand the power a weapon has.

It is for this same reason most who are anti gun in the US, are US born, US sheltered, and haven't experienced the real world. Haven't experienced what it is like to have your freedom stripped from you.

So there we have it, hand guns provide daily protection and long term protection. We take freedom seriously in the US, but we are also realistic. The knowledge to build weapons is out there, so you can remove the weapons from the streets, but anyone can still make one. You can build an AR-15 by yourself in six hours, from raw materials, if you know what you are doing, without the need for instructions. The bad guys know how to make them too. It's foolish to think once you open pandoras box you can just close it.

Don't get me wrong, would I love a world without violence? Of course. But do you really think thats possible when people will fight over trivial issues on a daily basis?

Finally...

3454158976_02250486b4_o.jpg

Today is Saturday. I think I'm gonna go relax with the AR15 I built yesterday :icon_cool:

Better that every GOVERNMENT should be stripped of guns!

In the 20th century Governments killed 260,000,000 people.

Here is a reference and a very interesting site to explore

2004gallardo

awesome collection

what caliber DE is that

also is that a .500 SW

Thanks, I tend to go a little overboard when I start collecting stuff.

The Desert Eagle is a .50

The Uzi is a micro Uzi in .45ACP

Yes, the SW is a .500. This is my favorite gun to hand someone at the range who has never fired one. I just stand back a little and winch my face and tell them not to limp wrist it. BOOM :icon_mrgreen:

When I take my Serbu .50BMG out to the range everybody always wants to fire it. I love watching them pull off a round and afterwards they always have to rub their nose a little cause it knocks the snot around a little. priceless

How big is that midget mag?

I dont know why he had that one out at all.... I helped load the 30 rounder a few times...

You did catch that it was full auto right????

The U.S. doesn't ALLOW us guns.... The ability to keep and bear arms in order to defend life and liberty is the birthright of all free people (even yourself)..... And our Constitution PREVENTS the government from infringing upon that right.

Freedom is a pretty cool thing.... The rest of the world should give it a try.

I have just been out shooting one of these and I highly recommend it

SUPER%20SOAKER%203.jpg

:icon_thumleft:

sweet! and that gun would put a smile in your face, instead of a hole :tyson:

Get a G3.

Crazy how time flies. Was browsing through old pictures from 7-8 years ago.

Finally... Somebody who can tell me how the HK sling works.... Ive got one just like it and cant make heads or tails of the fcuking thing.

http://www.gunfacts.info/

Spend some time on this site and educate yourself on the facts. I'll provide some highlights specifically regarding the UK for you...

1) In the decade since the UK handgun ban in 1997, firearm use in crimes DOUBLED.

2) Comparing crime rates between America and Britain is flawed. In America, a gun

crime is recorded as a gun crime. In Britain, a crime is only recorded when there is a final

disposition (a conviction). All unsolved gun crimes in Britain are not reported as gun

crimes, grossly undercounting the amount of gun crime there.51 To make matters worse,

British law enforcement has been exposed for falsifying criminal reports to create falsely

lower crime figures, in part to preserve tourism.

3) post-10945-1270914795.png

4) The U.K. has strict gun control and a rising homicide rate of 1.4 per 100,000.

Switzerland has the highest per capita firearm ownership rate on the planet (all males age

20 to 42 are required to keep rifles or pistols at home) has a homicide rate of 1.2 per 100,000.