IT IS TIME TO STEP UP

You'll find a million ways to spend your money, then you'll need space to hold all that shit. You wont have a TV room you want a theater, a party room, a music room, gym, your kids want extra rooms. Trust me you'll think 10,000 sqaure feet is small.

I dont know man, I guess it depends on the person. I grew up around many multi-millionaire families, and most didn't have houses over 6,000 sq. ft. Only 1 friend of mine had a HUGE house that was aroud 13,000 sq. ft. while growing up. My parents stopped letting me go over because they called and my friends mother picked up and said it was too far to walk to give me the phone (Bottom floor was 6,500 sq. ft. and top floor was the same, but it was all of the Master Bedroom-Master closet was 3,000 sq. ft.. (This was 15 years or so ago).I DO however believe there is a difference between being worth $12 million and $900 million with this. I also think the big difference is old money vs. new money.

My best friends parents are multimillionaires. They have a 5,600 sq. ft. home that is probably worth $1.3 million. Has a theatre, a huge kitchen, 5 bedrooms, 3 car garage, infinity pool, large pooldeck, built in barbeque, billiards room, and lots of space to party.

My uncle is probably worth $150-$200 million. He finally is driving an S Class because the company gave him one (He drove a tahoe for decades). They have 4 children, and have a 5,300 sq. ft. home.

My other best friends family is pretty loaded as his father is one of the biggest horse trainers in Florida, and his family has 3 kids and about a 5,000 sq. ft. house.

Not everyone thinks the same. I think HUGE homes are gaudy and unnecessary. If I was going to get gaudy, I would rather be gaudy with toys and boats.

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've met Chris numerous times at a few different runs and he is a very nice guy. But truth be told every time he posted one of these "I got a new car thread" I called my buddy who knows Chris very well and said wow chris is really doing well, he just purchased car X Y and Z. My friend said what are you sure??? I said he posted online saying he did. Needless to say Chris does own a few very clean pristine cars but not to the extent that he has made us all believe.

When I hear someone has $200 mil and they dont spend it, I think they have a fcuking problem. I have people like that in my family, and I know they have fcuking mental problems.

I've met Chris numerous times at a few different runs and he is a very nice guy. But truth be told every time he posted one of these "I got a new car thread" I called my buddy who knows Chris very well and said wow chris is really doing well, he just purchased car X Y and Z. My friend said what are you sure??? I said he posted online saying he did. Needless to say Chris does own a few very clean pristine cars but not to the extent that he has made us all believe.

Can you please elaborate?? Like the filthy details.

When I hear someone has $200 mil and they dont spend it, I think they have a fcuking problem. I have people like that in my family, and I know they have fcuking mental problems.

The more you 'have',the less you 'need'

The more you 'have',the less you 'need'

And the more you have the more you want to keep.

The term MISER comes to mind

You come on here and open your fat mouth with "It's time to step up" like you are some sort of big baller. Then you think you are oh so clever by not posting what you are talking about and leading everyone on. Now you show pictures of you supposed "new" car and soak up the attention like a 2 year old child.

Looks like now that your eggs are getting cracked, there's nothing between your legs!

You could have just put up a thread that said "PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO ME OR I WILL CRY!!"

Fraud

Like I told my first girlfriend, put up or shut up. Come clean pal, save your ass. ( My guess is that's the last we're heard from good old step up)

Like I told my first girlfriend, put up or shut up. Come clean pal, save your ass. ( My guess is that's the last we're heard from good old step up)

Lets really see if its time to STEP UP!! :icon_mrgreen:

Getting rid of this clown is only half the battle... next up to bat.... Jess996.....

Damn, you never want Lucifer to have a vendetta against you. The devil will track your ass down!

since were in the business of showing our cars.

Here are mine,

160057_Lamborghini-Ferrari-and-Bentley_4

miss-tila-bacarra-lambo-2-copy.jpg

car-back.jpg

^^ thats ma lambarghini driving

and this is the one i crashed

500x_laurelcanyonlambowreck2-500px.jpg

and this is the time i got a parking ticket in my veyron...

Bugatti%20Veyron%20Illegal%20Parking.jpg

Getting rid of this clown is only half the battle... next up to bat.... Jess996.....

sorry the decoder ring is at home, can you please explain why those 2 dudes are lip locked, and what it has to do with out mark?

Can somebody tell the story properly?

I am getting pissed off here, all these clues hints etc , trying to figure out what's going on, have you considered how lazy I am?? :icon_mrgreen:

How to write a proper story guideline:

1) establish conflict and plot as early as possible. This provides the 'narrative hook' that will keep readers interested in the story.

2) establish characters and character development as soon as possible this is the second most interesting thing in a story.

3) establish point of view and narration technique and try to stick to it through out the story although this isn't necessary.

4) establish setting, time frame, mood, tone, and atmosphere.

5) continue the story developing all aspects as uniformly as possible.

6) end the fricking story before it gets way to boring.

wtf happened in this thread?

Talk about detonation.

what the hell happened? How did I miss this? Damn work....Now I have to read all 6 pages.

what the hell happened? How did I miss this? Damn work....Now I have to read all 6 pages.

reader's digest

thread started with surprise purchase

no other posts in weeks from op

"friends" question purchase

acquaintances confirm non purchase and non baller status

po goes away never to be seen again

Can somebody tell the story properly?

I am getting pissed off here, all these clues hints etc , trying to figure out what's going on, have you considered how lazy I am?? :icon_mrgreen:

How to write a proper story guideline:

1) establish conflict and plot as early as possible. This provides the 'narrative hook' that will keep readers interested in the story.

2) establish characters and character development as soon as possible this is the second most interesting thing in a story.

3) establish point of view and narration technique and try to stick to it through out the story although this isn't necessary.

4) establish setting, time frame, mood, tone, and atmosphere.

5) continue the story developing all aspects as uniformly as possible.

6) end the fricking story before it gets way to boring.

:lol2:

You've been reading your English Diction books again I see.

reader's digest

thread started with surprise purchase

no other posts in weeks from op

"friends" question purchase

acquaintances confirm non purchase and non baller status

po goes away never to be seen again

lol, so the super-pose was on............................then off. haha

Takes serious balls to title your thread "Time to Step up" and be fake. WOW

I just spent a half hour reading this crap!

Where's Wong?

That little bastard is way too anal to let any of his cars sit out, (and he's as cheap as the day is long) so I'm calling bullshit on this one!!

Wong Dong, step up and say something or take the shame!