Shadowman and Discovery Automotive...

TURBOALEX

• Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SP_Lotta Murci
Sorry to be the grammar police but:

case IS not solved???? and not "case in not solved" ?

Edited thanks

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that perhaps the Ford GT has filed sexual harrassment charges against Shadowman?

No means no, Shadowman. No matter how pretty the gal may be.

You got it backwards... Shadowman is suing the Ford GT.... he burned his dick on the tailpipe.

This thread seems to have sprouted a life of its own...like it could just sense that IT IS TIME TO STEP UP...

(that was just too easy!)

ok, does "case in not solved" actually make sense to you?

English is not his first language. Go read and post on a Japanese site and tell me how it goes. :eusa_wall:

Sorry but I can't stand the grammar police shit. Especially when it's applied to a guy like Alex or Slowpoke.

Rumor has it that Shadowman didn't live up to his end of the bargain on settling the unfortunate debacle.

Anybody surprised?

Although the statement in itself doesn't make sense, it is very easy for most to assume he meant "Case is not solved" and that it was likely a typing error or as suggested, perhaps a very, very minor error in translation between languages.

Rumor has it that Shadowman didn't live up to his end of the bargain on settling the unfortunate debacle.

Anybody surprised?

Not surprised at all.

Guest SP-superJay

Was it really worth repeating yourself? Relax with the grammatical policing please.

Not surprised at all.

Well yeah.... When youre 55 years old, nothing surprises you any more... :icon_mrgreen:

Well yeah.... When youre 55 years old, nothing surprises you any more... :icon_mrgreen:

I'm 53 so I guess I've two more years of surprises ahead of me. I can't wait. :)

• 2 months later...
Guest Rob Burgundy
He's baaaaack...trying to get in good with Lamborghini NB apparently.

Well its inevitable that a guy is going to continue on living his life regardless of a giant major fcuk up. Your bound to see him around chatting it up in the car community. Hopefully enough people learned from the last incident though that we wont see something like that happen again.

• 1 year later...
Guest SP_Lotta Murci

This past weekend we had attended shift s3ctor and was walked up by Shadowman's team with the 69 camaro making over 1000hp. Well i'll just let the video speak for itself.

This past weekend we had attended shift s3ctor and was walked up by Shadowman's team with the 69 camaro making over 1000hp. Well i'll just let the video speak for itself.

Took care.

• 3 weeks later...

It wasn't Josh Kalis in his 69 Camaro? I just remember Kalis was a big fan of Shadowman, had a few cars tuned by him, and also has a 1,000 hp 1969 Camaro. If it was him, the car was built by ASP, but maybe Shadowman got a tune in?

Guest SP_Lotta Murci

Yes, it was that gentleman Josh Kalis. It was a 1969 Camaro named "Road Kill."

Yes, it was that gentleman Josh Kalis. It was a 1969 Camaro named "Road Kill."

Yeah, i'm not surprised. That car is heavy, lots of added metal work, lead filled and just a big ass engine. I believe a twin-turbocharged LSX; which is awesome. To his credit he did a ton of work on the car himself. Regardless, he's part owner of a shop in Michigan. All Speed Performance. They've been building stuff for a while and rumor has it that are working on a Lambo right now. I'm not sure of the details, but i'll see what I can dig up.