topcabron

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

NOw the 60 minutes report is saying that Hincapie testified to the grand jury that he doped with Armstrong. Not sure how they grabbed of the grand jury testimony, but if that is indeed Hincapie's testimony then...

George and Lance where practically a couple, he knew more about Lance than Kristin and the kids did. I doubt many people could have known much about Lance outside the doctors, but if anyone close to him knew, it was George.

Tyler was never in their "inner circle" so it is not bloody likely he has any insight to anything, atleast nothing conclusive.

George and Lance where practically a couple, he knew more about Lance than Kristin and the kids did. I doubt many people could have known much about Lance outside the doctors, but if anyone close to him knew, it was George.

Tyler was never in their "inner circle" so it is not bloody likely he has any insight to anything, atleast nothing conclusive.

I think it makes his testimony more credible.

Lance is done.

No doubt Lance is done, but deny, deny, deny will just cause confusion, so they may convict him of c0nsp1racy or obstruction, but you will never get the satisfaction of seeing him in disgrace. If that is what you want. He'll just go hang out in Texas where people live by different rules.

edit: curse you word filter!

I think it makes his testimony more credible.

Lance is done.

Done how? Hearsay is hearsay..until they get a positive test somehow there is no done.

Done how? Hearsay is hearsay..until they get a positive test somehow there is no done.

I look at the people who have come forward to accuse Lance.

Although people may not believe Landis, Hamilton, and Hincapie, along with a mired of others sing the same song. the only one who is out of key is Lance. Look at the tests that were performed after they were taken. Back in 99 and 2000 there were no EPO tests for blood. Now there is and to go back and test the blood, and come up positive speaks volumes for who is guilty and who is not. Lance was so far ahead when it came ped's at the time that the tests needed to catch up.

As far as done? Well, if I were look up to someone as a hero, and that hero worship were based on false premises, I would feel cheated.

Guest Rob Burgundy
As far as done? Well, if I were look up to someone as a hero, and that hero worship were based on false premises, I would feel cheated.

Thats why Ruth is still and always will be the home run/hitting record holder and champ to me.

Mcguire,Sosa,Bonds... all juiced. To me nothing they did beating his records matters for shit.

Ruth did it on beer & hot dogs.

Thats why Ruth is still and always will be the home run/hitting record holder and champ to me.

Mcguire,Sosa,Bonds... all juiced. To me nothing they did beating his records matters for shit.

Ruth did it on beer & hot dogs.

and women

I know that I just roared with laughter when Hamilton remarked that 'Strong either DHL'ed or Fed Ex'ed him his EPO. Pretty ironic considering that they were riding for USPS.

I'm also dying to know if Lance ever tied off a vein with one of his Livestrong bracelets.

Armstrong's arrogance makes me sick. The way Hamilton relays the doping positive from the Tour of Switzerland, Armstrong just laughed it off because he knew it would be "handled". fcuk that!

fcuking Asshole!

I know that I just roared with laughter when Hamilton remarked that 'Strong either DHL'ed or Fed Ex'ed him his EPO. Pretty ironic considering that they were riding for USPS.

I didn't catch that...good call...that is funny.

• 8 months later...

he beat it...

(CNN) -- Justice Department prosecutors said Friday that they are closing a criminal investigation of champion cyclist Lance Armstrong without filing charges that he used performance-enhancing drugs.

A statement from the U.S. attorney in Los Angeles said the seven-time Tour de France winner will not be charged, but did not explain the reasons for the decision.

Armstrong has consistently denied doping. He was accused of using performance-enhancing drugs by other riders, but never failed a drug test.

Late Friday, he released a statement in which he said he was "gratified" to learn that prosecutors are closing their investigation.

"It is the right decision and I commend them for reaching it. I look forward to continuing my life as a father, a competitor and an advocate in the fight against cancer without this distraction," Armstrong said.

Prosecutors called witnesses to a federal grand jury in Los Angeles as they investigated the case, but they apparently determined that they lacked evidence to bring a charge.

In May 2011, Armstrong once again denied claims from a former teammate that he used drugs during his cycling career.

Armstrong has been dogged by allegations of drugs abuse in recent years with compatriot Floyd Landis -- who was found guilty of doping in the 2006 Tour de France resulting in him being stripped of the title -- making a series of claims last year.

Armstrong came out fighting once again in May, in the face of fresh allegations made on the CBS News "60 Minutes" show by another American Tyler Hamilton.

On his Twitter page, Armstrong said at the time: "I have had a 20-year career, 500 drug controls worldwide, in and out of competition, and never a failed test. I rest my case."

In the CBS interview, Hamilton -- who retired in 2009 after twice testing positive himself -- says he first saw Armstrong use blood boosting substance EPO in 1999, the year of his first Tour de France victory.

"I saw it in his refrigerator," Hamilton told the American news program. "I saw him inject it more than one time like we all did, like I did many, many times."

Hamilton added: "Armstrong took what we all took -- the majority of the peloton took. There was EPO, testosterone, blood transfusions."

Meanwhile, Armstrong's lawyer Mark Fabiani blasted the "60 Minutes" report, releasing a statement saying: "Hamilton is actively seeking to make money by writing a book.

"He has completely changed the story he has always told before so that he could get himself on "60 Minutes" and increase his chances with publishers."

Fabiani continued: "Greed and a hunger for publicity cannot change the facts: Lance Armstrong is the most tested athlete in the history of sports: He has passed nearly 500 tests over 20 years of competition."

Sorry to spoil the fantasy fellas, but 99% of all professional athletes cheat. Having been an amateur athlete, everyone is on something. In the gyms the saying goes, "if you're not cheating, you're not trying." I did not. Most people did. It is everywhere. All sports.

250 athletes total in the Operation Puerto blood doping ring. 60 were cyclists. You do the math. No wonder Spain squashed it or all their tennis players, soccer players and the like would have been kaput.

Sorry to spoil the fantasy fellas, but 99% of all professional athletes cheat. Having been an amateur athlete, everyone is on something. In the gyms the saying goes, "if you're not cheating, you're not trying." I did not. Most people did. It is everywhere. All sports.

This is not just about cheating.