AllanLambo vs. ronin MEGATHREAD (merged, NWS)

Allan-Herbie

I never made a blanket statement about the forum or the community anywhere. I have friends here and enjoy those interactions. The offenders know who they are, and I know now to stay away from them.

BTW, I didn't know you were a member of the Lotus forums. Nice to see folks opening their minds and branching out! :icon_thumleft: What do you drive right now anyway? That "Possible" notation in your title seems ominous.

PS: I'm everywhere! :P

Smoky, Smoky :icon_mrgreen:

I am not a member of any other car forum, simply followed the links to the Lotus forum Allan posted, I've attached a screen shot to refresh your memory.

In relation to you making a blanket statement, I am not sure if gets more blanket than this: "Prob best to stay away anyway. The behavior over there is downright nauseating."

You must've had prescribed by your pediatrician some nausea medication and you can put up with us again :icon_mrgreen:

In actual fact I am not blaming you for not being able to stay away from LP we have single threads here with more valuable content than the entire Lotus forum.

I see you are trying to figure out what I drive so you can place me in the category I deserve to be in "and the guy that posted the pic has no lambo, no lotus...just a sheep fanboy".

If you think because you bought a Lamborghini you are some kind of special individual I would like to kindly request that you rejoin us on planet earth.

Judging someone based on the car they drive, financial status hmm :eusa_think:

Since you care so much about how much money one has, in relation to what I drive, it is quite possible worth more than 3 times the car you own and are scared to drive in the rain do you think I am worthy of having a conversation with

you?

I know you called me a hypocrite, based on your Lotus forum comments I am dying to return the favour by calling you a shallow hypocrite :icon_mrgreen:

As I said welcome back!

Screen_shot_2011_01_05_at_5.56.00_PM.png

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You two are drama queens. With an emphasis on queens...

I am not special because I drive a Lambo, Fortis. That's you guys that think watches and clothing and the brand of panty-liner you wear make you elite. No... I'm better than you Fortis for hundreds of other reasons, and none of them have anything to do with money or material wealth. I see you matter plenty to yourself, so roll with it big guy, it's working for you! :icon_thumleft:

I was actually being sincere, asking more about you, your ride, etc. Olive branch slapped... point taken. No worries. You don't matter much to me anyway.

Not a single comment on the Lotus forums was a blanket statement. Not even the one you quoted. I was referring to this specific thread, and the few a-holes like you that are in it. Nothing more. But nice try! :eusa_dance: You almost got me (almost....but not quite...once a loser always a loser).

Never once did I say anything about how much money someone has. But you just did, so enjoy the depths of your shallow hypocrisy (sorry..I know those big words hurt a bit...you'll be ok). Anyway, talking elitism and the importance of cashflow is Allan's favorite topic and I'll leave that expertise to him.

@Allan: Glad to see you taking a lesson from Ronin! You're stepping up! :eusa_clap:

This is my last post in this thread. Without Testshoot's ta-ta pics it's just not worth it anymore. So flame away like the child you are Fortis...it will be unread by me. Or feel free to make a new thread and continue making an ass of yourself if you like. That will also go unread.

Peace

You two are drama queens. With an emphasis on queens...

I am not special because I drive a Lambo, Fortis. That's you guys that think watches and clothing and the brand of panty-liner you wear make you elite. No... I'm better than you Fortis for hundreds of other reasons, and none of them have anything to do with money or material wealth. I see you matter plenty to yourself, so roll with it big guy, it's working for you! :icon_thumleft:

I was actually being sincere, asking more about you, your ride, etc. Olive branch slapped... point taken. No worries. You don't matter much to me anyway.

Not a single comment on the Lotus forums was a blanket statement. Not even the one you quoted. I was referring to this specific thread, and the few a-holes like you that are in it. Nothing more. But nice try! :eusa_dance: You almost got me (almost....but not quite...once a loser always a loser).

Never once did I say anything about how much money someone has. But you just did, so enjoy the depths of your shallow hypocrisy (sorry..I know those big words hurt a bit...you'll be ok). Anyway, talking elitism and the importance of cashflow is Allan's favorite topic and I'll leave that expertise to him.

@Allan: Glad to see you taking a lesson from Ronin! You're stepping up! :eusa_clap:

This is my last post in this thread. Without Testshoot's ta-ta pics it's just not worth it anymore. So flame away like the child you are Fortis...it will be unread by me. Or feel free to make a new thread and continue making an ass of yourself if you like. That will also go unread.

Peace

if you ever got your head out of Ronin's ass you may actually see what a toolbox you really are...

Smoky, what is your fcuking problem?! You join a forum then proceed to fight with everyone around. ( TurboGallardo, Fortis and now Allanlambo). Three quite respected car guys, I might add.

This is the second thread you've picked fights in. I'm all for a good fight, but not personal attacks.

Perhaps it's time for you to bid us all a fond farewell.....

PS, Fortis can probably buy and sell both of us 3 times over. You're barking up the wrong tree

Smoky you just got back from a week vacation and you've already pissed off half a dozen people. I doubt you will last another 24 hours at this rate. This site really isn't a good fit for you.

This is my last post in this thread. Without Testshoot's ta-ta pics it's just not worth it anymore.
:)

I would but...

Getty-obj004-handstied-300.jpg

Mods would have to send up a bat-signal

Fortis,

Smoky has figured you out. No lambo, you just talk. Duh. I think we all knew that. I mean just because you have a house to die for, a one car garage that is nicer than my 6 car, and were so humble and appreciative of our kind thoughts it was unbelievable. If you are shallow, I am fucked beyond belief. You're a very nice fellow, and a lot of us here know that with never meeting you, and it truly irks my ass when someone wants to generalize and dictionary.com new words of the day to try and offend you. Did you also notice he pointed out his 'use of big words'.... What a moron.

You know, I am sick of reading this self righteous shit. I'm also tired of people taking LP conversations else where to garner some type of army of defense mentality from those other idiots. I'm going to CES, going to try to get with TommyJ, then going to the Alliance Summit in Vegas and will enjoy the day or so I will be away packing/flying/lodging in hopes that when I log back on we will be one member less for the new year.

Best

Fortis,

Smoky has figured you out. No lambo, you just talk. Duh. I think we all knew that. I mean just because you have a house to die for, a one car garage that is nicer than my 6 car, and were so humble and appreciative of our kind thoughts it was unbelievable. If you are shallow, I am fucked beyond belief. You're a very nice fellow, and a lot of us here know that with never meeting you, and it truly irks my ass when someone wants to generalize and dictionary.com new words of the day to try and offend you. Did you also notice he pointed out his 'use of big words'.... What a moron.

You know, I am sick of reading this self righteous shit. I'm also tired of people taking LP conversations else where to garner some type of army of defense mentality from those other idiots. I'm going to CES, going to try to get with TommyJ, then going to the Alliance Summit in Vegas and will enjoy the day or so I will be away packing/flying/lodging in hopes that when I log back on we will be one member less for the new year.

Best

:iamwithstupid:

I have to say one thing. I hate it when people sign up an account on this board just to back up someone that is an A-hole. I am not sure if that is what Smoky did, I don't really care, but I am certainly not a fan of people bringing their army of minions to our shores just to pick a fight or back up some loathing, filth mouth(believe me, mine is bad but that guy makes me look like a saint) that drives like a douche in "tha Canyons". I will say this, the whole demeanor of Ronin, or whatever his name was, and what is going to likely happen to him some day reminds me of this clip...

I love LP too much to let it be spoiled by a two faced prick like Smoky.

If I had the powers he would've been gone before Ronin, his comment about the member that posted his photo was downright disgusting, made my blood boiling, he calls me an elitist, since when your freedom of speech is strictly correlated to the car you have in your garage or your bankaccount??

Furthermore he attacks Allan behind his back on the Lotus forum, let this be known, I like Allan and his attitude, he says what many of us think, he deals with idiots in the same manor we should all deal with idiots because of that he has my respect.

I was quite shocked at some of the things Smoky said on the Lotus forum about Allan and surprised that Smoky is back hanging out with him again like nothing ever happened so I thought I would ask what made him change his mind, perhaps he apologized to Allan in private so I welcomed him back to LP.

Smoky I am not here to compete with you or anyone else for that matter, the only individual in this world I run up against on daily basis is myself, actions speak louder than words.

I wanted to give you a taste of your own medicine hence my comments, I am certainly not interested in impressing diluted individuals such as yourself with my wealth, if you knew me personally I can assure you that you would feel like an idiot for the things you said about me.

I understand that you are talking out of anger and frustration, I can also see that your intelectual ability gets in your way of being able to discern right from wrong so for that I forgive you.

IMO if you want to continue hanging out on LP you owe few people apologies and no I am not talking about apologizing to me.

Have a nice life :icon_thumleft:

To the rest of the members, apologies for the drama but I couldn't stand by, if something irks me I got to get it out there!

I love LP too much to let it be spoiled by a two faced prick like Smoky.

If I had the powers he would've been gone before Ronin, his comment about the member that posted his photo was downright disgusting, made my blood boiling, he calls me an elitist, since when your freedom of speech is strictly correlated to the car you have in your garage or your bankaccount??

Furthermore he attacks Allan behind his back on the Lotus forum, let this be known, I like Allan and his attitude, he says what many of us think, he deals with idiots in the same manor we should all deal with idiots because of that he has my respect.

I was quite shocked at some of the things Smoky said on the Lotus forum about Allan and surprised that Smoky is back hanging out with him again like nothing ever happened so I thought I would ask what made him change his mind, perhaps he apologized to Allan in private so I welcomed him back to LP.

Smoky I am not here to compete with you or anyone else for that matter, the only individual in this world I run up against on daily basis is myself, actions speak louder than words.

I wanted to give you a taste of your own medicine hence my comments, I am certainly not interested in impressing diluted individuals such as yourself with my wealth, if you knew me personally I can assure you that you would feel like an idiot for the things you said about me.

I understand that you are talking out of anger and frustration, I can also see that your intelectual ability gets in your way of being able to discern right from wrong so for that I forgive you.

IMO if you want to continue hanging out on LP you owe few people apologies and no I am not talking about apologizing to me.

Have a nice life :icon_thumleft:

To the rest of the members, apologies for the drama but I couldn't stand by, if something irks me I got to get it out there!

:icon_thumleft:

Alan, too bad you wimped out and declined the challenge from Frank with your POS twin turbo Lamebo. You are such a pussy.

Are you related to the infamous Maine Lobster?

lobster-parade-8-6-07.jpg

Alan, too bad you wimped out and declined the challenge from Frank with your POS twin turbo Lamebo. You are such a pussy.

Racing a senile senior citizen is a recipe for disaster.