What did you do today?

topcabron

Ran 8 miles today, it was a beautiful day out and I loved running on the snow, really helped my knees.

Also deadlifted, did some upper back, usually assortment of tricep/bicep work. Very nice day so far.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

sprite

Because it's my mom. She came with me down here for a week to show me around the place. Just dropped her off at the aeropuerto :)

Because it's my mom. She came with me down here for a week to show me around the place. Just dropped her off at the aeropuerto :)

don't mind him. That's just TopCabron being a...........Cabron.. :icon_mrgreen:

Hit legs today. Press, leg extension, straight leg deads, squats, and then finished with a 100 rep set of press with a 25 on each side of the rack. Blood flow like craaazy.

:lol2: .....................\

:eusa_think:...... ...............] just not sure

:thefinger: ............../

I switched from a MTB shoe to a road shoe with spd cleats just after Christmas, which was fine for the one to two sets I had been doing on a spin bike but five hours today was just not right, killer cramp in my foot and I need to adjust my right shoe a bit so the cleat does not feel so inboard. They are just too stiff for prolonged pedalling mashing.

I have drunk half my weight in martinis though which kind of negated today's efforts.

after fcuking up my wrist getting back to action and getting weights back up

havent played basketball in forever and its easily my favorite sport so 2 5vs5 games a lot of running around

felt exhausted after no point working out left gym, rice beans chicken at pollo tropical - best fast food by far period

come back to gym 45 mins later chest incline up to 165lbs slow controlled reps, then close grip fist pushups with legs raised supposedly great for upper chest which im trying to work on.. some more chest isolation on machines, tris..

LA fitness is funny locker mirrors make you look huge

I switched from a MTB shoe to a road shoe with spd cleats just after Christmas, which was fine for the one to two sets I had been doing on a spin bike but five hours today was just not right, killer cramp in my foot and I need to adjust my right shoe a bit so the cleat does not feel so inboard. They are just too stiff for prolonged pedalling mashing.

I have drunk half my weight in martinis though which kind of negated today's efforts.

5 hours indoors on those spin bikes?........uhg.

Did 74 miles with the Winter Bike League (ride report at http://winterbikeleague.com/site/). Had several pros out there and, aside from the slower speeds when we were dodging all the ice in the roads, they got on the front and rolled @ 30+ mph for what seemed like forever. Never got above 45 degrees. My legs actually hurt after that ride and that usually doesn't happen. Most of the real hot shot guys that are usually out are down at the Tour Down Under and the Brent Bookwalter (TDF rider) is back in Europe. We did have half of the team Type 1 team there though, they always like to come out and light it up.

2 miles on the treadmill (in 11 minutes... im pulling for sub 10 before the end of feb)

75 pushups

3 sets of bench for 15 reps each (100, 120, 150)

3 sets of incline press (75, 100, 125)

3 sets pec machine (50, 70, 90)

I know im a weakling but im trying to remedy that as its my new years resolution.

2 miles on the treadmill (in 11 minutes... im pulling for sub 10 before the end of feb)

75 pushups

3 sets of bench for 15 reps each (100, 120, 150)

3 sets of incline press (75, 100, 125)

3 sets pec machine (50, 70, 90)

I know im a weakling but im trying to remedy that as its my new years resolution.

2 miles in a total of 11 minutes is pretty damn fast...

2 miles in a total of 11 minutes is pretty damn fast...

I could never do the sprint running but in highschool and ever since I always ran mile sub 6 min.

And to be honest it was 11:45 so really 12 :icon_mrgreen:

I could never do the sprint running but in highschool and ever since I always ran mile sub 6 min.

And to be honest it was 11:45 so really 12 :icon_mrgreen:

still sounds fast

today: 50 minute skate with 5 intervals of 30 seconds all out.

top speed was 26 miles per hour. Felt like shit most of the skate and could not raise my hr past 155. Time for a days rest.

Fastest I ever ran 2 miles was 12:12 back when I was in the Air Force at 21 (35 now). About 18 months ago I did run a 5:29 mile, although I have since stopped running all together due to a disc issue in my lower back.