Average American Drinks 477 Cans Of Soda Per Year

Mako

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I drink milk because it tastes good, who gives a fcuk where it comes from?

Do you like melamine? I have lots of milk I can sell you cheap.

Well you just made a great case for why an Average American Drinks 477 Cans of Soda Per Year... :eusa_wall:

I don't see where you are getting that from because I never said "OMG I LOOOVE MILK I DRINK IT ALL THE TIME!" I absolutely do not drink milk all the time...maybe once ever other day.

Do you like melamine? I have lots of milk I can sell you cheap.

Perhaps I should of clarified that I was refering to cow milk. No thank you though but I aprreciate the offer.

The latest research i've seen/read and based on allergies etc leads me to think maybe humans shouldn't have dairy and grains. To me it looks like our diet should consist of meat, fruit, and vegetables-ie the whole caveman thing.

That is the Paleo diet. It is a pretty big fad diet right now.

I don't see where you are getting that from because I never said "OMG I LOOOVE MILK I DRINK IT ALL THE TIME!" I absolutely do not drink milk all the time...maybe once ever other day.

I got it from the class you missed in college. Starts with L ends with ogic 101

Mike, I think Paleo will gain momentum and be a lot more popular in future years. I am incorporating parts of it right now and I am noticing a difference.

Perhaps I should of clarified that I was refering to cow milk. No thank you though but I aprreciate the offer.

I was about to post pictures of a diseased cow, but it was too gross to share.

That is the Paleo diet. It is a pretty big fad diet right now.

precisely. i too have started incorporating it as much as i can. I need to quit sodas, but the alcohol, well, i don't want to quit it.

Guest Rob Burgundy

I honestly go through a gallon of milk almost every other day.

I got it from the class you missed in college. Starts with L ends with ogic 101

No need to be insulting. I'm done with this conversation I do not need to be attacked just because I enjoy milk.

No need to be insulting. I'm done with this conversation I do not need to be attacked just because I enjoy milk.

There's a bunch of anti-milkites showing their true colors in this thread, that's for sure.

Here's a summary: Milk bashing, beer bashing, college classes, Paris Hilton commenting on "fit" people, the definition of "fit people, etc etc etc etc. If there's one thing everyone seems to agree on in this thread, it's that drinking some form of alcohol for pleasure is awesome.

Also, on another note: I use Sweet n Low and Splenda like crazy and drink Crystal Light pink lemonade. I have 5 tablespoons of splenda in my oats every day, and I use 2-3 packs of Sweet n Low if I have a big iced tea. My diet is dialed, I'm very fit, and I don't think that using artificial sweeteners in my circumstance is a bad thing. I also don't see a correlation between artificial sweeteners and diabetes, unless the study used unhealthy people who don't workout and don't eat quality food. It seems that those people would undoubtedly be pre-disposed to Type II diabetes before the study, regardless of Sweet n Low consumption.

Leave it to LamboPower to get into a fight over fcuking milk and soda :lol2:

Speaking of which, my wife insists on 'organic' milk for the kids. fcuking 6 bucks a gallon. WTF??!?!?!? I should feed them gasoline. It's cheaper and provides more energy.

:eusa_wall:

Speaking of which, my wife insists on 'organic' milk for the kids. fcuking 6 bucks a gallon. WTF??!?!?!? I should feed them gasoline. It's cheaper and provides more energy.

LMAO

I am drinking only organic cow milk. Stomach can't handle anymore processed milk

(not with milksugat at least, but then again with organic or imported milk the milksugar is not problem, weird stuff).

And I prefer my food/drinks to be in closest to natural, like whole wheat and full corn and so on.

btw be happy with under 6 bucks per gallon gasoline prices while you can. Here it is 1.60-1.70€/litre ~> 10$/gallon.