6-speed manual Murcis...

CARTOON

Anyone know the number of newer LP640's that left the factory with a 6-speed manual? I've been looking on eBay and dealer inventories, but only came across 1 manual trans Murci and it was an earlier model.

I have one I may be selling soon. 2008 grigio telesto, 6 spd man, 3xxx miles, clear bra, Qtira interior

Not too sure what the Qtira interior is. Can you elaborate or post some pics?

these diamond stitch patterns on the interior.

Thanks. Thats what I thought it might be, but wasnt sure. That is definitely nicer than the regular plain look.

Thanks. Thats what I thought it might be, but wasnt sure. That is definitely nicer than the regular plain look.

Yeah, thats it . Sorry. Yellow stiching on black. Yellow calipers. OC exhaust. 2 yr PPO Lambo warranty good for another 18 months. Gloss black wheels. Books, keys, cover. Clear bra on front, complete side sills and behind rear wheels. Battery tender. Sweet car and mint, just dont drive it enough to justify. $229k. In Maryland. Send request to [email protected] and Ill send pics.

I missed seeing your car at the Marrakesh event! Wish I had gone. The perfect Murcie IMO

Yeah, you can youtube it. There are 5 or 6 videos up. Im a car whore and only keep something 6 months or so ballpark. I searched long and hard for that car and have it set up perfect with exhaust and clearbra. But I just dont have time to drive it much and it takes up space. I dunno. Crazy how one can get bored with anything. I should take medication.

Yeah, you can youtube it. There are 5 or 6 videos up. Im a car whore and only keep something 6 months or so ballpark. I searched long and hard for that car and have it set up perfect with exhaust and clearbra. But I just dont have time to drive it much and it takes up space. I dunno. Crazy how one can get bored with anything. I should take medication.

Aw man! That is one of the hottest cars I've seen to date! Sad to see it leave our area.

Here's some videos of it...that was a great event.

Aw man! That is one of the hottest cars I've seen to date! Sad to see it leave our area.

Here's some videos of it...that was a great event.

It would have been nice to see this beautiful LP-640 in Great Falls, VA. I have not seen a single Lamborghini Murcielago come to Cars and Coffee. If this car goes for sale, i hope it stays in the area!

post-8577-1314398610_thumb.jpg

Mine's is a 6-speed ('07 Monterey Blue). The gearbox is awesome!

That was my old 2007 Lp640, I enjoyed every mile I put on her...then sold it to an ex-member here, then I heard it got taken back by the bank from him and you bought it after the bank sold it at auction..

First car I ever topped 200MPH in several times..and first car with CCB I ever had..

Did the windshield ever get replaced..?

That was my old 2007 Lp640, I enjoyed every mile I put on her...then sold it to an ex-member here, then I heard it got taken back by the bank from him and you bought it after the bank sold it at auction..

First car I ever topped 200MPH in several times..and first car with CCB I ever had..

Did the windshield ever get replaced..?

That was also TurboAlexs ordered car...