ATTENTION ALL LURKERS AND MEMBERS

capt_chaos

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As long as you have a post, youll be safe.... You can go back to lurking once its done....

I guess I'll be #109.

This is post #2 for me, so I'm a lurker/owner. I also see now that I need to edit my avatar... I'll get on that too.

Short story is that I got (with the help of CatsExotics) a 2006 Gallardo SE about 2 months ago. It's Grigio Altair and has a Tubi-style exhaust and the Fabspeed carbon fiber air intake boxes and high performance hoses. It also has an LP560 front fascia, some interior CF, tail-lights and side-markers tinted, and a 3M clear bra. I've been driving it down to the Katie's C&C and doing some ''Sunday Drives'' with some of the NoVA/MD/DC crew.

I'm at work, but I'll post a couple of pics.

I actually need some help finding a part number for an front grille piece, so I'll post soon for some help with that.

x1.jpg

z20.jpg

Hi, I am a former Lamborghini Miura owner. One day I will have a Lamborghini again, in the meantime I thoroughly enjoy Lambo Power.

Thanks,

Tom

Since our long term members are getting creeped out maybe we'll just nuke the 1 post lurkers and keep the 0 post spambots instead :la:

Thank you for the heads up, I believe I've posted a few threads on here before, but playing it safe, as this site will be very benefical to me when I purchase my Countach in the near future if things work out.

Will

Thank you for the heads up, I believe I've posted a few threads on here before, but playing it safe, as this site will be very benefical to me when I purchase my Countach in the near future if things work out.

Will

Swedish lurker here :-)

I guess I'll be #109.

This is post #2 for me, so I'm a lurker/owner. I also see now that I need to edit my avatar... I'll get on that too.

Short story is that I got (with the help of CatsExotics) a 2006 Gallardo SE about 2 months ago. It's Grigio Altair and has a Tubi-style exhaust and the Fabspeed carbon fiber air intake boxes and high performance hoses. It also has an LP560 front fascia, some interior CF, tail-lights and side-markers tinted, and a 3M clear bra. I've been driving it down to the Katie's C&C and doing some ''Sunday Drives'' with some of the NoVA/MD/DC crew.

I'm at work, but I'll post a couple of pics.

I actually need some help finding a part number for an front grille piece, so I'll post soon for some help with that.

Hi K and welcome! Nice to see you on the dark side :icon_thumleft: .

mtmd11 is being modest and forgot to mention that his gorgeous car won best in class at Pocono La Belle Macchine D'Italia Concorso.

See you at a C&C before the end of the season...

Amazing to see the number of zero post lurkers here! This forum is a lot more active then I thought! Always see the few LP hardcores post only lol.

Meanwhile, am owner and lurking all these while as well. Definately wont be lurking when the LP700 arrives in 2 months time :thefinger: