A few pictures of my S5

Schaef

Not much of a posting guy but thought I'd start fearing another Lambopocalypse of users under 10 posts!

Details:

2008 Audi S5, Gray/Red, Tech package, B&O, Nav, Bluetooth, Ipod, Carbon inlays

IMG_2247.JPG

IMG_2244.JPG

IMG_2246.JPG

8A010207-17sm.jpg

Should have posted one with the mirrors out. Looks a little funny tucked in. I do like the silver. I think if they were body color it wouldn't look right. Thanks for the compliments.

the silver mirrors are one of the ways AUDI tries to distinguish their S5 from their just regular S-LINE cars... can't wait to see an RS5 here in the states! nice looking car!

Starting to miss my S5 :(

Had an '09 in black with the same options/interior...It was a fun daily driver and had some good pace when needed....loved the responsiveness

Only problem with it was how bumpy the ride always felt on these crappy Canadian roads :icon_thumleft:

the silver mirrors are one of the ways AUDI tries to distinguish their S5 from their just regular S-LINE cars... can't wait to see an RS5 here in the states! nice looking car!

I think it is the best looking Audi out there and with a few touches, one of the best cars ever, hands down.. Like a german DBS :icon_thumleft:

post-9294-1315381248_thumb.jpg

I always thought this was one of best looking of the modern Audis. You also happened to choose the best color for it too. :icon_thumleft:

Agreed! :icon_mrgreen:

Thank you!

Nice choice! :icon_thumleft:

Thanks!

I think it is the best looking Audi out there and with a few touches, one of the best cars ever, hands down.. Like a german DBS :icon_thumleft:

I do like the RS5 a lot. Hope it comes here soon, need more power!

Silver Mirrors are awesome and that interior...wow!!!!! I LOVE RED.

:headbang:

I do too! Wouldn't have chosen any other color for the interior.

What are your impressions of the car? My uncle is debating between the '11 S5 and '11 M3.

It's a great DD! Looks are fantastic, interior is well done and the seats are very comfortable. I have no complaints about the car at all. I love the looks and practicality (AWD in Chicago) of the S5 not to mention it's more of a head turner. I do like the styling of the M3, it just didn't make me think I have to have that. They look too similar to the other 3 series models IMO. I have to give the nod to the S5 on the interior also. The M3 was nice just wasn't as impressed. Your uncle can't go wrong with either just depends if he wants more of GT like the S5 or the raw and track capable M3.

TRUST ME.... i'd want an RS5 if they had it here... just curious, who'd win a run between a V8 R8 and the RS5?

TRUST ME.... i'd want an RS5 if they had it here... just curious, who'd win a run between a V8 R8 and the RS5?

Honestly I think a RS5 would beat a V8 R8 in a run....25 more hp, only 100 more pounds, and its redline is 600rpm higher than the V8 R8

Too bad it'll be at least another year or so until we start to see them in North America :(

I've had both, but not at the same time, I think it would be very very close..