The NEW Bentley GTC

Bentley Motors

You guys are slipping. Do we have to spell it out for you?

Look at the photos he posted. The answers are all there...

To steal a great line from RD - we rarely ask questions that we don't already know the answer to.

I was looking at the pics earlier on my phone.

Get home and nearly fell off my chair laughing at the first one. Holy titty fcuking christ I know most people of any age like cutting and glueing bits of paper but those logos take the biscuit.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was looking at the pics earlier on my phone.

Get home and nearly fell off my chair laughing at the first one. Holy titty fcuking christ I know most people of any age like cutting and glueing bits of paper but those logos take the biscuit.

Ha ha that was not intended for this use. :eusa_naughty: :icon_mrgreen: That is a letter for my 6 year old nephew.

If I wanted it to look "official" I would have used one of the items below. So that was not my intention.

Was only (trying to) clarifying ownership. Letter was at hand.

post-72335-1320919364_thumb.jpg

post-72335-1320919382_thumb.jpg

post-72335-1320919398_thumb.jpg

To steal a great line from RD - we rarely ask questions that we don't already know the answer to.

Please see my answer to Cap below.

Take a picture of yourself standing in front of your Bentley holding a sign that says "Porter is a Ninja", and then we'll have irrefutable proof that you own a Bentley. Keys don't prove anything. I can go onto Ebay and buy some 430 keys and claim I have one.

I bought this on the Ebay too...... :thefinger:

I am telling you, I am not lying, I am a owner.

post-72335-1320919613_thumb.jpg

What insider info lol? You haven't posted anything that isn't common knowledge on the internet.

But you are right. Not yet :icon_thumleft:

Just wait a while and I will post up something that you have not read anywhere before.

But for now, you are right.

I bought this on the Ebay too...... :thefinger:

I am telling you, I am not lying, I am a owner.

The plot thickens...

Friendly advice: If you want to be respected, show respect to others. What you are doing is insulting the membership's intelligence. That's not a way to gain respect.

Look, Swill or Bentley let me make it easy for you. Right now you're being a dick. Stop showing pics of boxes, keys and other paraphernalia .

Pics_Or_It_Didn__t_Happen.jpeg

I smell a ban coming

care to elaborate?

The plot thickens...

Friendly advice: If you want to be respected, show respect to others. What you are doing is insulting the membership's intelligence. That's not a way to gain respect.

Please read all my answers. I have to my best ability tried to answer everybody respectfully.

I have only claimed to have valid Bentley info and that I am a owner :icon_thumleft:

Thank you, only reason is that I don't really feel like posting them on the internet.

Can you see though how there would be people questioning your quest for status as a Bentley insider?

You call yourself Bentley Motors, have a Bentley logo as your avatar, say you have inside information and own a Bentley, show a bunch of keys and possibly ownership books, then say you don't want to post pictures of your car (which is the closest thing to actually show you own a Bentley).

I own a highly tuned Porsche CGT, a twin turbo LP-670, a few Ford GT's, and a Nissan ###### pickup. However, I constantly post about how I'm completely broke and don't have a pot to piss in and I am only willing to post pictures of my pickup so no one knows about my other cars or thinks I'm kind of a big deal.

It's a smoke screen.

So you have a Super Sport, any others?

Also, do you have any direct affiliation with Bentley or are you just a fan with "insider info"?

Just trying to get a little clarification.

I find the attempts to hide amusing. You have celebrities get on here and post pictures of their cars and shit like that, but for some reason you are worried about people finding out who you are? Peak practically has a catalog on this site of all his rides but he isnt hiding behind shit. Just doesnt make sense to me. What makes you so much better then other members that you are afraid to post pictures of your cars when they all post theirs and share with the community?

Ha ha that was not intended for this use. :eusa_naughty: :icon_mrgreen: That is a letter for my 6 year old nephew.

LOL

This is hilarious. Of course it was for your 6 year old nephew. It just slipped into the photo by mistake. And a ghost arranged all the keys nicely on the pseudo letterhead too. This is rich.

Had a look at price of keys and assorted paraphernalia on eBay just now, some of it shockingly cheap.

Actual cars no.

Keys yes.

Naturally, dog ate my homework excuses are also as cheap.

If your privacy and your car is such an issue please feel free to take a picture of your car with a sign of your username and you can send the pic in a pm to me. Then we can take it from there.

If I wanted pictures of boxes and assorted printed leaflets I would have spoken to DHL.

Oh and drop the use of proxy servers to access this board or you will be gone.

There's a reason he does that Cap. Do you know why?

he's inside the computer?

Unless he does post a pic of his car, it is amazing how all of these go down pretty much the same way.

Because he likes to add to the mystique. :icon_mrgreen:

Oh what a tangled web we weave,

When first we practise to deceive!

Wow really??? :shock:

personally i dont feel its different enough to really say WOW this is incredible - they've definitely tweaked the current look for the better though - DBS is still the winner if it was a choice between the two

What does that even mean?? I hate technology. But now i need to know.. FML.

Oh Hai guys...

I just took delivery of my Aventador.

Proof:

Here's the key.

lp700-4%20key%2020110602.jpg

Here's the key on a brochure.

lp700_42.jpg