Happy Birthday MONACO BODYGUARDS

Bentley Motors

Cap, did he ever apologise to you before he got banned?

Again, he isn't banned, he can come back when he wants, just that he has to follow our rules and we have some stuff to discuss. He knows this and he knows the types of question we are goof to ask him.

I encountered him on another board and the way he conducted himself on there with Robster and I, he got banned there very quickly.

I cannot understand why but I must bring the worst out of him.

It was a long long time ago now yet mention his name or another self-exiled user and everyone gets super excited.

Dude read the post, he was banned and he was the exact opposite of cool.

See below. :icon_mrgreen:

MBTM, the Mercedes-BenzTM expert had lots of cool pics and some interesting stories. Whether he was a total dick in real life - will never know. It's a car forum, he had some interesting stuff. I forget what he said that got him banned in the first place.

Again, he isn't banned, he can come back when he wants, just that he has to follow our rules and we have some stuff to discuss. He knows this and he knows the types of question we are goof to ask him.

I encountered him on another board and the way he conducted himself on there with Robster and I, he got banned there very quickly.

I cannot understand why but I must bring the worst out of him.

It was a long long time ago now yet mention his name or another self-exiled user and everyone gets super excited.