aventador spotted in huntington ny

BUMN

Welcome to Lambo Power Bryan

You guys don't know the pictures or stories that will be here on LP :eusa_dance:

Here are some pics of his car.

Hey Joe thanks for the Props.. I am glad to hear you are here and I will always remember that it was you that suggested that I have Balboni sign my Concubine ... I love his smile in those pics!

• 3 weeks later...
I am Bryan of TeamSalamone. I roll with my Concubine and a monkey at times. I own New Yorks 1st Aventador and I live in Huntington.

For pics of the car and all of the above I am at facebook: TeamSalamone Dolcevida

:zthread needs pics: of the monkey.

We have had rappers and clowns but never not once have we had a monkey. Welcome

I love this car. Get the heated seats...love them

Get the yellow shocks!! they look great through the clear engine bonet.

Careful who tows your car..there is no traditional tow hook. I trust only J&S as the grill must be removed using 5 clips ...to tow it. anyway..

Cheers. and thank you for the welcome

Actually, there is a tow hook. it is located behind the right front grill. You need to release the clips carefully to get to it. Not the greatest design, but its there--I know it because I had to ship the car and couldn't find it. A little factory call and BAM. Bingo!

Your car looks great. Welcome to LamboPower. Stay active with the board and stay well. Happy Holidays. Looking forward to those Rally and Gumbal pix and video!

Hey Joe thanks for the Props.. I am glad to hear you are here and I will always remember that it was you that suggested that I have Balboni sign my Concubine ... I love his smile in those pics!

Haha, welcome to LP, TS...I was in the room watching (hey, couldn't help it!) as Balboni signed um...your Conbubine's...um, chest area. :D

I remember both of you from both BullFests I've attended so far (love that VI 560 of yours, too). Thought you were already on here, but better late than never!

That orange Aventador looks amazing! Hey, props for living life to its fullest!

• 6 months later...

LLoyd Harbor in Huntington... check this out. I actually like this one as a ... Chrome Aventador/landscape shot. Dont see this in Huntington every day...OH YEAH...YES YOU DO! EVERY DAY! LOL

LOVE THE CHROME DAILY DRIVER

iNNO (AWESOME PHOTOG) GOT US ON oLD cOUNTRY rOAD NEAR rOUTE 110 ..mELVILLE/hUNTINGTON

LLoyd Harbor in Huntington... check this out. I actually like this one as a ... Chrome Aventador/landscape shot. Dont see this in Huntington every day...OH YEAH...YES YOU DO! EVERY DAY! LOL

LOVE THE CHROME DAILY DRIVER

iNNO (AWESOME PHOTOG) GOT US ON oLD cOUNTRY rOAD NEAR rOUTE 110 ..mELVILLE/hUNTINGTON

I didn't realize you left it Chromed after the Gumball. You are crazy and I love it! Now where are the pics of the monkey?

• 6 years later...
I am Bryan of TeamSalamone. I roll with my Concubine and a monkey at times. I own New Yorks 1st Aventador and I live in Huntington.

Today is my first post here. We are world wide. We run Bullrun and Gumball rallies and like to live outside of the box: Swim with great white sharks; eat scorpions; sky-dive; get chased by lions; host lavish parties in the worst red light districtsof the world or the best placed from Dubai to NYC.

For pics of the car and all of the above I am at facebook: TeamSalamone Dolcevida

Holy crap I sound like such a dick!! This was my first post?! Why does it (for years) come up as my icon on this computer. For years. Today, I reply to my own self. WOW, who does that?

Its funny though; I din't even know I was being a deuche … and I STILL cant help it.

So I'm completing a World Tour with my SV Roadster. I just did North America for the 8th time in a few years... I love this country. I like New Mexico and Arizona the best. In the middle of those states... in the middle of the night in a truck stop in a chrome lambo; I wondered if my ear wasn't going to be hanging off a trucker's key chain as a souveneir of the raping and killing of team …. (quite frankly I was hoping I just got the killing, as for Concubine, she can hold her own) I have cried; laughed and had amazing moments; with the most amazing people; driving these amazing sexy machines.

My lambo sv roadster is in a plane now. London by the weekend; and then France and Italy!!!!

then it and we board a plane and go to Japan for 4 days ending in Tokyo! Its Gumball3000 and we are car 88!!! These are called exclamation points!!! I type fast with fat fingers and I will not proof read this. I am not working.

Since this post (the first Aventador) I have done so much; seen things I cant even say; I have experienced the absolute time of my life! my leisure time activity of balling around the world in chrome Lamborghini Aventadors is something that … is just working out so well and I am having so much fun. I hope this never stops because I know I will never change pursuing happiness fun and thrills when giving the chance. post-93516-1533088081_thumb.jpg