Transgender Eyebrows (aka slowpoke) visits Miami!

TRANSAMERA

I sent you all you need to get everything done on Facebook. Even the best Eyebrow stylist in the country.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be in Miami March 22-26th for Ultra. We will have to get together for sure. If you don't care about the money stay here http://www.fontainebleau.com/ it has the best clubs in it and the pool is also awesome.

How long are you in Miami for?

I'm staying here but don't think it's very nice, just a place to sleep http://www.mybeaconhotel.com/ so I can't recommend it LOL.

snow, be very careful at ultra. either you wont make it back home or you will have the best time of your life lolololol

either way we will all pick a night to meet up.

snow, be very careful at ultra. either you wont make it back home or you will have the best time of your life lolololol

If he is coming in on the 25th he will miss all the action. If you didn't book anything yet then fly in the week before. Ultra is sold out but I'm sure people will scalp tickets, you might also enjoy the Surfcomber pool parties.

:icon_thumleft:

Bill PM me your number. I lost my contacts from my old phone...

:shock:

:turboalex:

Dont stay at Gans, go for Fountain or the W as Mike said.

Everybody says the same, but the two dickhead Lambofags I'm going with says the Fountain sucks and Gans is the place to be?!

^ :lol2:

Jirre! in the way back to Sweden come and meet me and my peeps in Colombia, I'll be there from 17th March onwards ... Colombia is the shziit :icon_pidu: :icon_pidu: :monkeyleft:

Will we do drugs and shoot AK's like Pacino in the last scene of Scarface? If so, count me in brother!!! :lol2:

I sent you all you need to get everything done on Facebook. Even the best Eyebrow stylist in the country.

Thanks bro, I can't wait to get them trimmed!

:icon_mrgreen: great movie lol

Stop talking movies and start hooking your favourite Swede up, this will be epic for sure, I can't wait!! :icon_super:

I'll be in Miami March 22-26th for Ultra. We will have to get together for sure. If you don't care about the money stay here http://www.fontainebleau.com/ it has the best clubs in it and the pool is also awesome.

How long are you in Miami for?

I'm staying here but don't think it's very nice, just a place to sleep http://www.mybeaconhotel.com/ so I can't recommend it LOL.

We allready talked so you know we will meet up, will be a blast to finally meet you! :icon_super:

I like the sound of that!! :icon_mrgreen: Would be awesome to tag along if you have a meet/drive somewhere as well, Mike pointed me to a place to rent a Lambo so I'm all set (if you won't give me the CGT you cheapskate)

If he is coming in on the 25th he will miss all the action. If you didn't book anything yet then fly in the week before. Ultra is sold out but I'm sure people will scalp tickets, you might also enjoy the Surfcomber pool parties.

Allready booked I'm afraid, but no worries, I will make Miami feel ultra anyway :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen:

I will be also in Miami 19-26 March!!!

Slowpoke, Ultra Music festival, you must come!

I was going to start a thread later for UMF...

And I would like to meet a lot of you people in Miami!

And hopefully have a ride shat my pants in one of the TTG:s!

I'm inbound 26th, if you are still there I would gladly hook up for some partying :icon_thumleft:

Good thing you didn't make one, cause it would have been a REPOST :)

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?...76&hl=ultra

I like the sound of that!! :icon_mrgreen: Would be awesome to tag along if you have a meet/drive somewhere as well, Mike pointed me to a place to rent a Lambo so I'm all set (if you won't give me the CGT you cheapskate)

Ask for John Temerian. Tell him you are best friends with Bill. Or you can ask Bill to hook you up there....

Ask for John Temerian. Tell him you are best friends with Bill. Or you can ask Bill to hook you up there....

ill see him this wknd so ill plant the seed for our boy.

Done and done!

I would rather have Bills CGT instead (for free of course) but he is so cheap he will prbably give me the GTR :(

I'm inbound 26th, if you are still there I would gladly hook up for some partying :icon_thumleft:

Our plane leaves 26th 5:50pm.

You are inbound a week too late.

There will be yacht parties, pool parties and preparties everywhere from 19th to 25th.

If you chooce to come earlier then we would gladly hook up with the KING of Sweden! :icon_thumleft:

Good thing you didn't make one, cause it would have been a REPOST :)

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?...76&hl=ultra

thanks for the heads up!

will post more there.

Done and done!

I would rather have Bills CGT instead (for free of course) but he is so cheap he will prbably give me the GTR :(

why would you want the plastic mess GTR lol

i just hope your a cool guy in person. ;)

why would you want the plastic mess GTR lol

i just hope your a cool guy in person. ;)

I don't so I am looking forward to a newly washed CGT with a full tank and nice girl in the passenger seat as a courtesy welcome :icon_mrgreen:

Compared to you I'm not so cool but lets say compared to Porter I am the coolest guy on earth :turboalex:

I don't so I am looking forward to a newly washed CGT with a full tank and nice girl in the passenger seat as a courtesy welcome :icon_mrgreen:

Compared to you I'm not so cool but lets say compared to Porter I am the coolest guy on earth :turboalex:

:lol2:

Dont stay at Gans, go for Fountain or the W as Mike said.

A bird whispered that you know the scene very good, care to PM some info, I would greatly appreciate it!

I just booked the Fontaine :icon_super:

Now, could someone please fill me in with "must-sees" and "must-dos" except touching Bills blad head?

You have all of it already!! :lol2:

From my other Miami thread:

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?...06&hl=Miami

You are right, these places do change quite often, but the other thing to know is that every night is a different party, and the age of these crowds change.

Admittedly, I have been pulling back from going out in recent months to focus on work, and my new house. Have been doing much more low key house parties. When you grow up in South FL, there is only so much techno/hip hop music you can take, only so many lines you can wait in, only so much getting bumped into in clubs (because they allow them to get FAR over capacity) before you say forget about it.

From my experience the places with the long lines, gotta give cash to get in, poseur crowd are the only places worthwhile-UNFORTUNATELY.

Miami is all about being seen, and people LINE UP EVERY WEEKEND to spend $1000-$10000 on VIP service at clubs because-A) You are likely not getting in unless you are with someone that knows one of the door guys, or you are with 5 supermodels. Women inside the club want to be with the guy that has VIP service because they know if he can afford a $1000 bottle, he can afford to take them shopping (which they hope one day leads to marriage-living with said rich guy and not ever have to work-and eventually finding a good looking personal trainer to have extramarital affairs with).

That is unfortunately the way it is. Similar to Vegas, with less service attached to the price unfortunately. I love my city, but the rudeness of the club life is not something I am proud of being in the Hosp!tality Industry. Also, many people go to 4-5 clubs a night when they go out, so if a place is no good (as long as you haven't bought a bottle) you are fine.

Now with my Caveat Emptor out of the way, my recommendations are as follows:

Clubs:

Mynt

Mokai

Set-Lincoln Road

LIV-Fontianebleau

Arkadia-Fontainebleau

Mansion (not a huge fan, but sometimes they have some good performers)

Cameo (see notes regarding mansion)

MIA-In downtown Miami (can be OK on some nights)

Club 50-In Viceroy-Downtown Miami (can be OK some nights)

Gentleman's Establishment:

Scarletts (best I have ever been to in North America)-great music as well.

Restaurants:

Prime 112

Blue Door at the Delano

Davito (can be hit or miss)

Scarpetta at Fontainebleau

Gotham Steak at Fontainebleau

Nobu

Joe's Stone Crab (is seasonal, so not sure if it is open)

Red Steakhouse in South Beach

Smith & Wollensky South Beach (I usually go to the bar here as a pre drink place before I go out. See Joe the bartender).

Cuban-Larios-South Beach

Phillipe's-Gansevoort

Barton G-very eclectic place

Odd's and Ends:

I like going to Nikki Beach on Sunday for their brunch, then go to the Mondrian Sunday pool party. Many people go here after the clubs, but it is hit or miss depending on the weekend. Usually some eye candy here.

I like some low key places as well such as Tapas y Tintos on Espanola way as a chilling place when I don't want to go out.

Lincoln Road is cool because you can go to where you want to go to to eat or shop.

If you want to watch a Heat game and don't have tickets, the Clevelander is a good time. Was there 2 weekends ago.

There is a taco place on either 13th or 14th street between Washington and collins that has no sign called El toro taco or something. I always go there when I go to the beach during the day. Ask for a Taco Loco. It is a hole in the wall Zagat rated place

You have all of it already!! :lol2:

From my other Miami thread:

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?...06&hl=Miami

You are right, these places do change quite often, but the other thing to know is that every night is a different party, and the age of these crowds change.

Admittedly, I have been pulling back from going out in recent months to focus on work, and my new house. Have been doing much more low key house parties. When you grow up in South FL, there is only so much techno/hip hop music you can take, only so many lines you can wait in, only so much getting bumped into in clubs (because they allow them to get FAR over capacity) before you say forget about it.

From my experience the places with the long lines, gotta give cash to get in, poseur crowd are the only places worthwhile-UNFORTUNATELY.

Miami is all about being seen, and people LINE UP EVERY WEEKEND to spend $1000-$10000 on VIP service at clubs because-A) You are likely not getting in unless you are with someone that knows one of the door guys, or you are with 5 supermodels. Women inside the club want to be with the guy that has VIP service because they know if he can afford a $1000 bottle, he can afford to take them shopping (which they hope one day leads to marriage-living with said rich guy and not ever have to work-and eventually finding a good looking personal trainer to have extramarital affairs with).

That is unfortunately the way it is. Similar to Vegas, with less service attached to the price unfortunately. I love my city, but the rudeness of the club life is not something I am proud of being in the Hosp!tality Industry. Also, many people go to 4-5 clubs a night when they go out, so if a place is no good (as long as you haven't bought a bottle) you are fine.

Now with my Caveat Emptor out of the way, my recommendations are as follows:

Clubs:

Mynt

Mokai

Set-Lincoln Road

LIV-Fontianebleau

Arkadia-Fontainebleau

Mansion (not a huge fan, but sometimes they have some good performers)

Cameo (see notes regarding mansion)

MIA-In downtown Miami (can be OK on some nights)

Club 50-In Viceroy-Downtown Miami (can be OK some nights)

Gentleman's Establishment:

Scarletts (best I have ever been to in North America)-great music as well.

Restaurants:

Prime 112

Blue Door at the Delano

Davito (can be hit or miss)

Scarpetta at Fontainebleau

Gotham Steak at Fontainebleau

Nobu

Joe's Stone Crab (is seasonal, so not sure if it is open)

Red Steakhouse in South Beach

Smith & Wollensky South Beach (I usually go to the bar here as a pre drink place before I go out. See Joe the bartender).

Cuban-Larios-South Beach

Phillipe's-Gansevoort

Barton G-very eclectic place

Odd's and Ends:

I like going to Nikki Beach on Sunday for their brunch, then go to the Mondrian Sunday pool party. Many people go here after the clubs, but it is hit or miss depending on the weekend. Usually some eye candy here.

I like some low key places as well such as Tapas y Tintos on Espanola way as a chilling place when I don't want to go out.

Lincoln Road is cool because you can go to where you want to go to to eat or shop.

If you want to watch a Heat game and don't have tickets, the Clevelander is a good time. Was there 2 weekends ago.

There is a taco place on either 13th or 14th street between Washington and collins that has no sign called El toro taco or something. I always go there when I go to the beach during the day. Ask for a Taco Loco. It is a hole in the wall Zagat rated place

How do I know you ain't Swillin' me?! :lol2:

It sure is quiet in this thread apart from you Mike :eusa_think:

mike has all the good 411. have you spoke to Hersch?

lets set up dinner one night for the LP crew and ill drive down.

Hersh is down, Sprite is down, ADV1 guys are down, you are down, trying to get a few others going as well..

Looking to rent a Lambo (I know you will hook me up with that Temerian guy) and trying to get as much to do/see as possible :icon_thumleft:

What's new on the Naples run you mentioned earlier, I would definately tag along for that!