Transgender Eyebrows (aka slowpoke) visits Miami!

TRANSAMERA

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If that is slowpoke, he is a light weight.....

I don't know if sprite is staying through this Saturday, but well probably be going out saturday night. If so, Miami better watch out. Would be cool if GBGallardo drove down to join the fun too. Would be cool to get as many good LP'ers together as possible.

Abolfaz too maybe?

I think it is fair to say that his eyebrow hair is acting a little unruly in the Miami heat and Sun therefore Slutpoke is protecting them in this picture and nothing to do with him being a lightweight.

Wait until saturday night. Will have pics all over the place. Lol

he better get his shit together. he has 9 days left and im not having dinner with a drunk. ;)

on a serious note if anyone wants to meet us in sobe sat night pm me.

Hahaha. Sprite called me yesterday and said Slowpoke and I have been doing Patron shots by the pool all day and he's already passed out. Step it up Jirre!!

I don't know if sprite is staying through this Saturday, but well probably be going out saturday night. If so, Miami better watch out. Would be cool if GBGallardo drove down to join the fun too. Would be cool to get as many good LP'ers together as possible.

Abolfaz too maybe?

I'm meeting Hersh tonight and also member CTomic from Spain for some partying at VITA, Paris Hilton will attend so I'm bringing the leopard underwear :icon_mrgreen:

Saturday will be fcuking crazy for sure!! :icon_super:

Mike, get Abolfaz to join in, he has the hookup for the best hookers in Florida I have been told, lol!

And oh, I know I talked in Sprites phone with GBGallardo before I apssed out at Joes stone crab yesterday, he will be down as well :icon_super:

Hahahaha, slowpoke if you got wasted like this drinking American beer you aren't used to anything :fgay:

Beer? I beg your pardon, I drank tequilla, frozen daquris, shots, vodka and what not.. I never get this drunk I think it was the pills I bought at some Walgreens earlier since I got a nasty cold with me from Sweden, i just read the warning label on them and it did not look good.. That and the incredible (awesome) sun made me litterally act like I was on drugs, plus the fucker Sprite and my other friends kept feeding me booze, lol

LOL..welcome to Miami!

Thank you Sir, I will now tear the city a new one, lol!

Damn! He is getting fat too!

You are a douche as always Allan but this time it is called for, I gained 10kilos since summer, I need to loose them once I hit home and I will, but thanks for pointing that out d-bag :lol2:

Someone pick up that euro trash! :D

:lol2: :thefinger:

:lol2: :lol2:

Real nice slowpoke, if that shot doesn't get Megan wet nothing will. :icon_mrgreen:

:( Hope she hasn't been viewing my FB page as she does every day :(

Hahaha! Wait he's passed out?! I thought this was how the eyebrows get so razor sharp. He grinds them to a point.

LOL, I was passed out on this pic, it must have been the fcuking meds...

Wait until saturday night. Will have pics all over the place. Lol

Will be awesome!! :icon_super:

I think only chance our Slowpoke has of getting laid is by one of Abolfaz's hookers..

Bring them on!

Just in case you were wondering, no, it's not a good look

OH RLY? :lol2:

I think it is fair to say that his eyebrow hair is acting a little unruly in the Miami heat and Sun therefore Slutpoke is protecting them in this picture and nothing to do with him being a lightweight.

he better get his shit together. he has 9 days left and im not having dinner with a drunk. ;)

on a serious note if anyone wants to meet us in sobe sat night pm me.

It was the medicine, dont worry buddy, I can drink with class, lol!

Hahaha. Sprite called me yesterday and said Slowpoke and I have been doing Patron shots by the pool all day and he's already passed out. Step it up Jirre!!

You should come down man!! Drinks are on me! :)

Looks like Sprite fvcked you up (photo from 5PM) :icon_mrgreen:

456926_647100524036_83503321_31919374_987007473_o.jpg

I remember talking to you Rob, but I dont remember what I said, haha, when are you heading here, saturday?

Two things

I have yet to see that on Facebook yet ;)

And

Doesn't it look like his arm has been amputated. It seems Miami really will fcuk you up.

Looks like Sprite fvcked you up (photo from 5PM) :icon_mrgreen:

456926_647100524036_83503321_31919374_98

I now whats going on - Megan sat on that step.

Brows, your one fucked up dood.

. I never get this drunk I think it was the pills I bought at some Walgreens earlier since I got a nasty cold with me from Sweden, i just read the warning label on them and it did not look good.. That and the incredible (awesome) sun made me litterally act like I was on drugs,.........

LOL, I was passed out on this pic, it must have been the fcuking meds...

bullshit.jpg