The New Bentley SUV Revealed - Geneva...

Mako

That is a terrible color and the wheels make it look ancient!! The right set of wheels and I think that could be insane. I like that it looks RRish because I generally hate curvy SUVs like the Cayenne. I'll wait and reserve judgement until I see some other colors and some good photos (hopefully with some other wheels).

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Next Q7 with a fancy interior and new engine. Funny thing is, it's not even that big inside compared to a giant luxury sedan like the Mulsanne. You get a bit more trunk space and it sits higher off the ground.

Exterior looks pretty bad and the interior has potential, but I'm not a fan of all that wood in an SUV. A Mulsanna feels right with some wood finishing -- an SUV, not so much.

Do people actually select the ridiculous Yogi Bear package? I don't think I've ever been driving and found myself wishing I had plates and cutlery, especially dirty ones that I'd have to put inside my car again after using, then wash and put back the next day.

Unique, one-of-a-kind look. Doesn't necessarily translate to pretty and/or classy-looking, just unique and unmistakenly identifiable to anyone. Along with a plethora of so-called bespoke finishing and accessories inside the cabin --- the perfect car for the Chinese and Russian and perhaps Middle East markets. And isn't that where the $$$$ is and hence the target of Bentley and this "creation"?

unfortunately it's... :icon_mrgreen:

[attac.jpg]

That's hideous... yuck!

@Mako

I actually like the mulsanne, it works for that car but this SUV is ugly!

At least they put a modern version of the dayton wire wheels on it.....

Not a fan in these pics. Looks incredibly dated.

And Mako, you no longer need the rope and tape. Now you can mix her up a quick rufiecolada in the back and the work is done for you. Thats one balling sexual predator move right there.

Its looks like a mix between the arnage and the prosche cayenne, seeing that i have driven both cars. it should ride smooth but the gas is going to be insane the porsche had fill up twice a day.

Its looks like a mix between the arnage and the prosche cayenne, seeing that i have driven both cars. it should ride smooth but the gas is going to be insane the porsche had fill up twice a day.

Now thats just silly. Was your commute 350 miles round trip?

So is a Bugatti SUV not far off? NA W16? Or a derivative of the Veyron engine?

It's not hideous, the back looks great. The interior will be amazing. The front - needs some love. It's those massive foglights... I think another color would suit it fine.

Now thats just silly. Was your commute 350 miles round trip?

it was the turbo got 13 miles to gallon i forgot ho far we went but gas sucked,then mom traded it in. dont blame her.

So is a Bugatti SUV not far off? NA W16? Or a derivative of the Veyron engine?

It's not hideous, the back looks great. The interior will be amazing. The front - needs some love. It's those massive foglights... I think another color would suit it fine.

Personally I dont think theres a chance of a W16 powered SUV. The SUV would have to be huge to deal with the cooling of that engine. Bugatti had to leave the engine exposed not to mention all the piping for all the intercoolers all over the car. And how many people are out there looking for a 1000bhp, million plus suv? it would be an interesting design study.