Wow! Underground Racing!!!! Exclamation!!!

Lambo88

Supercharge it?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Supercharge the Lambo or leave it?

• Supercharge twin turbo!
    • No, it's fine how it is!
    • I am a goof and porter is a ninja god!

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Lambo88 dont worry about these guys on here. I dont even think half of them own a lamborghini or a girlfriend at that lol

money talks bs walks

I thought you said you were done with this thread. Why two screennames? You know that's a bannable offense. Luckily I know the owners and I think I can get you off just with a public flogging.

I can get you off. GET IT? WHeeeee

ay chicken shit look here earlier we have you saying their waste of money and you dont know anyone who does own them and then later then we have your con artist ass saying everyones got them which one is it?

I hear ya man. This Peak Completions guy and his collection of Prius'? Priii? However you say it?

He should get a man car not these electric ones. I think he hates Texas big oil.

If you're so smart, tell me why the angle of the dangle is directly proportional to the heat of the meat.

You sir, owe me a new keyboard and screen.

I thought you said you were done with this thread. Why two screennames? You know that's a bannable offense. Luckily I know the owners and I think I can get you off just with a public flogging.

I can get you off. GET IT? WHeeeee

Dammit Porter I just looked up all the IP addresses to.

It is a nifty trick, sign up as user x, make a completely uninformed dick of yourself in such a way you may as well have shit yourself in the bar of the country club daddy belongs to.

Then sign up the same day as user y and support your user x but do so by using a naughty naughty IP in Holland.

Tut tut, if you want to play that game we can sign you up for a few select Dutch websites.

24 hours to come clean.

I believe Team Salamone does in fact own a girlfriend...

:iamwithstupid:

Wow this thread is full of SOOO MUCH WIN!!!

He is my neighbor Nursultan Tuliagby. He is pain in my a**holes. I get a window from a glass, he must get a window from a glass. I get a step, he must get a step. I get a clock radio, he cannot afford. Great success!

When I buy my wife, at the start she was uh, cook good, her vazhïn work well, and she strong on plow, but after three years when she was fifteen, then she become weak, her voice become deep: BORAT BORAT, eh, she receive hair on chest, and vazhïn hang like sleeve of wizard.

Sometime my sister, she show her vazhïn to my brother Bilo and say "You will never get this you will never get it la la la la la la." He behind his cage. He cries, he cries and everybody laughs. She goes "You never get this." But one time he break cage and he "get this" and then we all laugh. High five!

Don't make me laugh with some basic biology, elementary chemistry, and calculus that I knew when I was 15. 2h20 -> hoh balancing? LMFAO, what a joke. Derivative of x^2? LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. How about you start with deriving Euler's equations and Navier- Stokes equations or how about matrix methods for finite analysis?

I took BC CALC in high school, went into college taking Calc3 and diffeQ at the same time took linear algebra for fun, im not an engineer major but i know about static and some other topics glad that basic highschool classes come at ease for you,i was almost worried. Maybe we can meet at starbucks in lA jOLLA bEACH or newport beach and do some integration ,we could also find out how long it takes and what speed it takes for you to file your divorce papers because the neighbors sleeping with your wife.

I took BC CALC in high school, went into college taking Calc3 and diffeQ at the same time took linear algebra for fun, im not an engineer major but i know about static and some other topics glad that basic highschool classes come at ease for you,i was almost worried. Maybe we can meet at starbucks in lA jOLLA bEACH or newport beach and do some integration ,we could also find out how long it takes and what speed it takes for you to file your divorce papers because the neighbors sleeping with your wife.

Bold. Bold statement to come back with.

Hahaha, best thread of 2012, easily!

I thought they/he had been banned, but thank god he isn't! I laughed more and more after each reply from the OP, then the carman joined in and made this thread epic!

Anyway, what's up with this twin turbo thing? Sounds great.

So so clever yet you are unable to calculate the size of the hole you are making for yourself.

If you're so smart, tell me why the angle of the dangle is directly proportional to the heat of the meat.

holy shit! hahahaha.

im to stupid to reply to his posts cause I didnt graduate college, and never got a gold star in Calc :lol2:

So so clever yet you are unable to calculate the size of the hole you are making for yourself.

I can find its surfeace area :downtown: :downtown:

post-104654-1331050182_thumb.jpg

Im more curious which UGR car he has in his avatar and if the owner of that particular one is here. It almost looks matte black which would make this even more amusing given that we all know who owns a matte black LP560 TT.....

Im more curious which UGR car he has in his avatar and if the owner of that particular one is here. It almost looks matte black which would make this even more amusing given that we all know who owns a matte black LP560 TT.....

That is when it becomes a really really beautiful moment.

No one do the big reveal yet, let this one marinate for awhile, see if he gets the connection at all.

Oh no can it be??????

Dammit Porter I just looked up all the IP addresses to.

It is a nifty trick, sign up as user x, make a completely uninformed dick of yourself in such a way you may as well have shit yourself in the bar of the country club daddy belongs to.

Then sign up the same day as user y and support your user x but do so by using a naughty naughty IP in Holland.

Tut tut, if you want to play that game we can sign you up for a few select Dutch websites.

24 hours to come clean.

Hey Capt

he is very Tricky watch out :lol2:

He uses a picture of a car of a true innovator. Not some dick-bag that brags about having everything and knows nothing about modding like Peak. Come on guys, get with the program.

Wait...did he seriously upload pictures of his homework and post it on here?!

Holy hell, this is amazing!