Wow! Underground Racing!!!! Exclamation!!!

Lambo88

Supercharge it?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Supercharge the Lambo or leave it?

• Supercharge twin turbo!
    • No, it's fine how it is!
    • I am a goof and porter is a ninja god!

My mouse is on fire from hitting the refresh button so fast! Can't stop... must have more!!!!!!

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

delete thread, i was understand the flase impressions that lambo power was ran by men with class. Now i dont how old am i really am i 17? hmm a minor on site with adult men who have careers and lamborghinis name is being representedhmmm? what does audi now own lamborghini? hmmm does my family know rupert stadler through connections hmmm? ahahaha maybe lamborghini has somthing to say here?

look man just delete the thread

delete thread, i was understand the flase impressions that lambo power was ran by men with class. Now i dont how old am i really am i 17? hmm a minor on site with adult men who have careers and lamborghinis name is being representedhmmm? what does audi now own lamborghini? hmmm does my family know rupert stadler through connections hmmm? ahahaha maybe lamborghini has somthing to say here?

You have one more chance.... This time in English please?

delete the thread, it is causing social anxiety. oh no im having panick attacks . why are you people tormenting me. I am onyl 17 years old.

Seriously.... Can someone provide me with a dumbass to english translation?

delete the thread, it is causing social anxiety. oh no im having panick attacks . why are you people tormenting me. I am onyl 17 years old.

Apparently you didn't read the agreement you made when you signed up. Not to mention the thread specifically dedicated to those who do not pay attention to the fine print, right here: http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=16228. Conveniently located in the top, sticky portion of the forum.

In light of your minor age status, we will now be banning you. Thanks for playing.

I know you guys like drama and i left the thread open for a tad for that reason but this dude is seriously stupid. I cannot believe you gave him the time of the day.

Time for byebye

That reminds me of my favorite joke....

A guy goes to a job interview... The interviewer is looking over the applicant's resume...

"It says here youve sued your last three employers for intentional infliction of emotional distress?"

"Are you trying to upset me?"

Hey... Junior.... Newsflash... Im a fcuking sheister attorney myself.... You don't frighten me dipshit.

He's saying he's 17 on purpose to get you to delete this thread. No way someone of 17 years old could acquire that much body fat in such a short period of time. He looks like he's 40

Now I know who he reminds me of..

"It's Lambo88, I'm the people's champ, got that jizz up on my face cause now I'm back with the camp"

Thanks for watching everyone. He won't be coming back here for a while :D

God damnit.... I was just getting warmed up!

Well hell, you want to let him back in? :lol2:

No... Aram is cross with us.... And you need practice with the ban buttons....

No... Aram is cross with us.... And you need practice with the ban buttons....

Sorry Dad.

On a side note, his IP, and names are now added to our list :D

See... You should have let him stay long enough for me to link the 49 threads where Allan uses the term "winklefag".

Sorry Dad.

On a side note, his IP, and names are now added to our list :D

great... Now another moderator will have to move to log on.

If that represents the average 17 year old of today then society is totally fucked.

Youre just an old man with no pockets.

Im changing my screenname to Tippie Hedren.

(wait for it.... it will all make sense in a minute)