Hungover - Post your remedy

Dr. Noisewater

I just got my Pheni yesterday. I will try it on the next hangover to see what happens. Im going to start small.

From what I am reading taking it while boozing isnt the best idea. Im looking for the hangover remedy/qualities that it might bring to the table.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus, the Phen stories sound like you guys should just pop some amphetamines. Ritalin, adderall or coke will have you talking to everyone in the bar and feeling energized as well, and will give you that same not want to get out of bed the next morning feeling you apparently get.....

Jesus, the Phen stories sound like you guys should just pop some amphetamines. Ritalin, adderall or coke will have you talking to everyone in the bar and feeling energized as well, and will give you that same not want to get out of bed the next morning feeling you apparently get.....

Phen looks cheaper than those alternatives :icon_mrgreen:

You guys take your drinking way to seriously. Hangovers are a reminder that theres a price to pay for the fun to be had! :drunk:

Big Mac for breakfast works like a charm

:iamwithstupid:

Jeeez, what is this, F-chat?!

Big Mac for breakfast works like a charm

That or my big fix: 3 eggs, bacon, hashbrowns, wheat toast and fresh sqeezed OJ. Works everytime for me. (besides all the obvious)

Drink as much water as you can before you go to bed or keep drinking water on the side the whole night, something to eat before bed and a big omelet or lots of eggs in the morning does the trick for me each and every time. You don't need meds if you follow those steps. I only use meds if I am really sick, which I rarely am.

I'm hungover as fcuk today, red wine and brandy = no no :eusa_naughty:

Sounds like a nasty combo..... and shouldnt you be pro at hangovers these days?

Sounds like a nasty combo..... and shouldnt you be pro at hangovers these days?

I was at a friend yesterday, only crap he had was the above, never again..

• 1 year later...

I was wondering how you guy's that ordered Phenibut liked it?

I have been using Liftmode Phenibut on Amazon.

I've had Phenibut from other sources and this is by far the greatest.

I use it for my social anxiety and wow it works wonders for my social anxiety and lasts longer than prescription anti-anxiety drugs. The only thing about it is that you cannot take it for extended periods of time as tolerance builds quickly and you can have withdrawals if you are not careful. Tapering down after taking it for an extended period is recommended for your health.

But when used responsibly it is one of the best tools I have found for my anxiety. I like to take it 2 days then take a break for 3 day, that has kept any withdrawals away.

I highly recommend buying this brand. Cheap, excellent quality, and very fast shipping.