Drool. Sexy 6.0 for sale

Robster Craws

That car was for sale on consignment at Lamborghini of Chicago for the last 6 months.

Wonder why it now pops up in Houston....?

I owned the twin to this car a few years back.

and it is a fantastic looking car.

post-8211-1335112295_thumb.jpg

Does anyone have more information about this car? History, owner etc...

RHershey, are you saying that both Lambo dealerships are own by the same person? There's an approx. $2k discrepancy on the listing prices from the 2 dealerships. Looks like the same car though (same VIN).

Topcarbon, what have you heard about this car?

TIA.

Bump.

Anyone else heard and/or know anything about this car? This isn't the one at Bentley Gold Coast: that one had red carpets and red piping on the seats + a wing, some 700+miles only.

Any info. on the car from this thread is appreciated (via PM if necessary). Thanks!

Bump.

Anyone else heard and/or know anything about this car? This isn't the one at Bentley Gold Coast: that one had red carpets and red piping on the seats + a wing, some 700+miles only.

Any info. on the car from this thread is appreciated (via PM if necessary). Thanks!

Nope, it is not the one at Bently Goldcoast. THIS CAR WAS AT Lamborghini of Chicago. Call Anthony Nuccio. He knows all about it.

630 878 1710 Tell him Ted told you to call. He is a good guy.

Nope, it is not the one at Bently Goldcoast. THIS CAR WAS AT Lamborghini of Chicago. Call Anthony Nuccio. He knows all about it.

630 878 1710 Tell him Ted told you to call. He is a good guy.

Thank you! :icon_thumleft:

Yes, this is the same 6.0 that Chicago had on consignment. I received a call from it's owner (who I sold it to a few years ago) to pick it up and bring it down to sell it. He's a meticulous owner. Previous to that I had bought it from Lamborghini Washington. No "history" or "story" with this one. Extremely nice example. The front bonnet fit is not uncommon on these. My previous pictures from years ago show the exact same gap too.

Randy

Yes, this is the same 6.0 that Chicago had on consignment. I received a call from it's owner (who I sold it to a few years ago) to pick it up and bring it down to sell it. He's a meticulous owner. Previous to that I had bought it from Lamborghini Washington. No "history" or "story" with this one. Extremely nice example. The front bonnet fit is not uncommon on these. My previous pictures from years ago show the exact same gap too.

Randy

And there we have it. Thanks for posting the details Randy!

No problem! I also received many pages worth of previous service records today including a new clutch and throwout bearing 1k miles ago, several oil changes and fluid changes, starter, clear bra, detailing, etc.

Randy

No problem! I also received many pages worth of previous service records today including a new clutch and throwout bearing 1k miles ago, several oil changes and fluid changes, starter, clear bra, detailing, etc.

Randy

Thank you sir!