FS: Ritz Carlton Gift Card $500. You Pay Shipping - This slut is SOLD!

Incentive, why must there be an incentive??? we are brothers, help a brother out and pay.

All seriousness, I would keep the gift card but I don't know the next time I'll be staying at a Ritz. Usually stay at Four Seasons or rent a house.

Hey guys, I have $37.50 in Korean currency. Would anyone like to take time out of their day to send me $37.50 US equivalent so I can easily use the money anywhere, while I give you the benefit of being inconvienced by time and specialized currency that you can only use in Korea?

You aren't the one being brotherly bro...

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we should let the bidding to a little higher. I'm not ready to drop the hammer yet. Even money would be nice but open to offers. Incentive, why must there be an incentive??? we are brothers, help a brother out and pay.

All seriousness, I would keep the gift card but I don't know the next time I'll be staying at a Ritz. Usually stay at Four Seasons or rent a house.

Keep the offers coming

Salesmanship....

I think if you'd have worded your post as a request rather than a sale people would have been more apt to respond favorably. Such as, I need money to put toward my sex change. I have this 500 dollar gift card but I really need cash for the 'real girl' vagina. If anyone is going to be spending 5 hundy at the Ritz could you do me a solid and trade me? I'll send you post op pics.

My friend got married and had like 1500 dollars worth of Williams-Sonoma gift cards he didn't want and my wife wanted new stuff so in that case I gave him the 1500 cash and used his cards in order to help him out.

I need money to put toward my sex change. I have this 500 dollar gift card but I really need cash for the 'real girl' vagina.

now. this is a turn in the thread I didnt expect

I offer a morning drink and nap with slowpoke at the fountainbleu! And if that is not enough how about a ride with ronin?

I offer a morning drink and nap with slowpoke at the fountainbleu! And if that is not enough how about a ride with ronin?

:lol2: :shock:

Guest SP_Lotta Murci

I think this thread should've been posted in the "Thing's that make you LOL." :lol2:

Damit ASSMAN, why did you have to give it all up right away.

Nothing is a suprise anymore here on LP.

WTF

Alright who would like to be inconvienced and purchase a $500 Ritz gift card from me. I do not promise to mail after you send me the money or if we meet I may bring some friends, and have an old fashion gang bang.

I will be using the money that you give me on blow and hookers, and we all know how much $500 gets you. Plus who ever buys it wont pay $500 so in reality you are screwing me out of a good time.

Who wants to be the sucker to step up and buy it.

Keep the offers coming, if it doesn't sell atleast we can make this thread gold.

Rob we need some tits and ass in here

oh my...this thread = :turboalex: :turboalex: :turboalex:

Someone just pay the ransom before the card really gets hurt!!!

Damit ASSMAN, why did you have to give it all up right away.

Nothing is a suprise anymore here on LP.

WTF

Alright who would like to be inconvienced and purchase a $500 Ritz gift card from me. I do not promise to mail after you send me the money or if we meet I may bring some friends, and have an old fashion gang bang.

I will be using the money that you give me on blow and hookers, and we all know how much $500 gets you. Plus who ever buys it wont pay $500 so in reality you are screwing me out of a good time.

Who wants to be the sucker to step up and buy it.

Keep the offers coming, if it doesn't sell atleast we can make this thread gold.

Rob we need some tits and ass in here

lol awesome

Looks like Assman is Stepping up and doing the surgery as well.

All we need to do is sell this card and we can get a two for one discount.

Save us both

What!!!!.....

Why are you folks low balling for a nice Ritz gift card.......

I for one will offer $1000 I mean this card will only go up in value like our Lambo's these days..... RIGHT.........

Help a brothaa out get him the blow and ho'sss he needs and someone take the card before I offer $3000 or more I mean this card won’t last long you know.....

By the way I have some Iraqi Dinars that a military bud of mine stole from Iraq back in 2003 and I will trade that for one to one this stuff will only go up in value like my ford pinto

Who is interested?

What!!!!.....

Why are you folks low balling for a nice Ritz gift card.......

I for one will offer $1000 I mean this card will only go up in value like our Lambo's these days..... RIGHT.........

Help a brothaa out get him the blow and ho'sss he needs and someone take the card before I offer $3000 or more I mean this card won’t last long you know.....

By the way I have some Iraqi Dinars that a military bud of mine stole from Iraq back in 2003 and I will trade that for one to one this stuff will only go up in value like my ford pinto

Who is interested?

Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert?

Kevin...... My Friend...... Maybe you didn’t get my staled humor but you definitely got the meaning of my handle.... Yep 2x and working on the DE....

Hats off to ya mate.. What cha driving Uhmm what bull horns are ya holding on to...

The statement has an odd irony about it

Nah, I don't want a sex change. I mean I could play with the tits all day, but no way I'm giving up the ability to pee standing up.

Nah, I don't want a sex change. I mean I could play with the tits all day, but no way I'm giving up the ability to pee standing up.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH