Aventador Luggage - Lamborghini

RaginBull

I am pleased to report that the new Lamborghini "raw” carbon fiber cloth overnight luggage bag is a great fit for the Aventador's shelf behind the driver and passenger seats. It fits well behind the seats when they are fully reclined as long as it is not too over stuffed. It also fits in between the seats too. Great quality bags and a great match for these cars.

post-24086-1338609412_thumb.jpg

post-24086-1338609423_thumb.jpg

I would prefer the leather one. Carbon fiber clothing accessories seems kinda off to me..

13747d1265497542-gallardo-luggage-set-luggage_set.jpg

I have those too! They are cool as well. The carbon fiber one is the new one, and it is actually made by them at the factory, unlike my leather bags that they most-likely outsourced. They are both cool! The carbon bags are way more bendable. The leather bags are firmer, whereas the carbon forms around what you put in it. So, if it is not packed up to much, it takes less up space.

That's nice. Are they meant to go behind the seats or in the trunk?

Not sure! I'll see if it fits. Since it looked so similar in size to my leather ones, I thought it was meant for the same behind-the-seat placement.

Thats cool

Thanks! I like it!

id love underpants in that material

That would be epic! HAHA! Me too!

• 4 weeks later...

I was able to fit all three bags in the front trunk for a ride to my new beach house a couple weeks ago.

The big bag had some clothes and shoes for about 4 days.

The laptop bag had electric toothbrush, razor, q-tips, sunglasses, sunscreen, iphone and ipad chargers, etc.

The small bag had my ipad.

The three carbon fiber bags fit with all that in the front trunk. Everything I needed to start leaving at my new beach house.

I used the laptop bag as my carry on when I went to Florida this past week. I am liking these bags a lot.

• 2 weeks later...

They look pretty neat. Any durability concerns? I know it is CF but not sure how suited it is to be a bag.

They look pretty neat. Any durability concerns? I know it is CF but not sure how suited it is to be a bag.

So far, I have used the CF Lambo luggage every week. I have taken it on commercial airplanes (carry-on), and in the Aventador to my beach house. Still looks brand new but it hasn't received any rough usage. I like that it doesn't get hot like the heavier and stiffer leather Lambo luggage I've been using with my Gallardo.

So far, I highly recommend it! Definitely great for light travel.

"Lamborghini CEO Stephan Winkelmann called the range “an absolutely unprecedented use of carbon fiber” that blends the innovation found in their cars with the world of fashion."

:rolleyes:

"Lamborghini CEO Stephan Winkelmann called the range “an absolutely unprecedented use of carbon fiber” that blends the innovation found in their cars with the world of fashion."

:rolleyes:

That is silly. It looks cool, all three pieces loaded up fit in the front trunk of the Aventador. Its light weight, doesn't get hot like leather, and did I mention it looks cool ;-)

and it is functional.

That is silly. It looks cool, all three pieces loaded up fit in the front trunk of the Aventador. Its light weight, doesn't get hot like leather, and did I mention it looks cool ;-)

and it is functional.

Great looking. Thank you for posting.

Please post a pic from the front trunk, with and without the 3 pieces.

Great looking. Thank you for posting.

Please post a pic from the front trunk, with and without the 3 pieces.

I will try to remember to do that next time I fill them for a trip. I just got home from my beach house and already unpacked. Cheers!

Oh, he will not show pics of his car. I guess that could make sense. But, I suppose some people lie about owning cars? Why go on an exotic car forum and lie? Especially a specific brand and lie about another brand? I can't figure out how he would benefit.

Holy Christ! Hes returned. Wonder if his secret Bentley is still under wraps.

If anyone needs reminding,the fun starts on post #19

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?...c=59606&hl=

I was thinking the same thing when I saw his name pop up in my inbox.

Oh, he will not show pics of his car. I guess that could make sense. But, I suppose some people lie about owning cars? Why go on an exotic car forum and lie? Especially a specific brand and lie about another brand? I can't figure out how he would benefit.

Rob beat me to the search function. It was a good time.

• 5 months later...
Raginbull your killing me with temptation LOLL.

LOL. It is good stuff. When I bought it from Lamborghinistore.com it said sold out immediately after. I haven't seen them come back on sale yet.

They are great pieces of luggage. I use them often. The smaller bag is perfect for an ipad, the laptop bag works for that and the duffle bag works well for most of my trips.

I look forward to the Versace bags coming in. The suit carrier and proper wheeled luggage will be good to have too. I wish I could get the carbon fiber luggage in more sizes (like those). Hopefully they release them.

Before I would get the luggage I HIGHLY recommend getting the carbon fiber floor mats. They are from Lamborghini and sold separately. Most dealers don't even know about them.

Very interesting use of processed carbon fiber fabrics by Lamborghini.

Yes. It is extremely light weight. I am not sure how durable. My luggage doesn't take any abuse when I travel.

• 5 months later...

I am updating this thread because I just got the new (and I believe) official Aventador luggage set from FC Kerbeck on Friday. This new 4-piece leather luggage set looks good at first glance, but aside from opening the boxes, I haven't even unzipped them or removed the tags yet. I was in a rush. I'll take pics next week when I am back in town and let everyone know how well they fit in the Aventador. The pricing for this new Lamborghini luggage is very reasonable compared to the Versace, Gallardo, and Carbon Fiber luggage sets. I am also interested to see if it is as high quality as those collections, which I use all the time.