supplements ?

q8ylambo

I'm just starting to take supplements. Took the advice of several close friends and also my local nutrition shop. My goal is weight loss, muscle gain, and overall well-being. Any tips/advice is welcome!

Pre/Intra: Scivation XTend (BCAA). Three scoops in a shaker before and during workout.

ON Gold Standard Whey: Two scoops after workout.

I use Scivation XTend as an Intra workout. If your looking for something to give you a boost of energy I would recommend a true PWO

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any good PWO recommendations?

Recently picked up a PWO for days I'm not feeling it, since i get to the gym right after work. A lot has changed in the supp. industry! Tons of new brands I have no clue about, and the good stuff has all been banned, so I feel like I should grab a cup of coffee and save the $

A friend of mine takes pump igniter and he recommended it. Took 2 scoops, felt nothing. Not a supps guys since I believe will power > supps, but right now, it wouldn't hurt :D

I am a pre workout junky I guess you could say. I was using N.O. Explode from BSN for years. Recently I found a few better products.

1. Gameday by Mann - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/man/game-day.html

2. Axiom by ANS - http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00CTWQ8C...=UTF8&psc=1

Aziom is by far an amazing product. Its my personal favorite. Not only does it deliver the energy and focus needed but its clean. No shakes or garbage like some of the older pre workout products. The energy will last at least 6 hours so be careful when you take it. No bloat and it also retards my appetite. Makes you wonder what exactly is in it!

I use Kill It by Rich Piana for my pre workout. Great stuff, not too much caffeine and has high quality ingredients.

Anyone try Tribullus Terrestris for a test. booster. I started taking one per day. I noticed lately after my workouts I have no patience. Short temper. Was wondering why and I remembered I started taking this.Looks like it is working.

Ngorge that Skokos recommended had been GREAT. It's like you are ready to kill but it's subtle, you are not going caffeine rush crazy, face itching, driving 30 over speed limit to the gym... You just know you have this crazy energy. Miles better than C4 and Jack3d.