Exhaust on a 2011 LP570SL

silversrt

Can someone give me the skinny real quick...I understand the newer SLs have the cats integral in the headers unlike the previous generation SLs which were separate after the headers. Im assuming then that to run catless would require an aftermarket catless header similar to the 360 ferrari series.?? Does anyone make these yet and do the SLs have post cats as well as those in the header themself??

Can someone give me the skinny real quick...I understand the newer SLs have the cats integral in the headers unlike the previous generation SLs which were separate after the headers. Im assuming then that to run catless would require an aftermarket catless header similar to the 360 ferrari series.?? Does anyone make these yet and do the SLs have post cats as well as those in the header themself??

It has primary in header & secondary in muffler. Muffler is fine to remove with no cel. Don't think anyone does full decat. I saw a custom one off one but it had cell and the garage was having to make little elbows to protect the sensors & slow the flow over them to make it work.