Viola Ophelia Gallardo

gallardo23

DAMN! That is one sharp looking car. I wish the interior was Q-Stitch with purple thread. Would really tie the whole thing together.

Gay.

I would take this over yellow, orange and verde all day long. Funky yet still subtle.

Gay.

Knoxville used to live down the street from me when I lived in the Hollywood Hills. Bam's car was there from time to time. It's actually a pretty dull colour in the flesh.

Knoxville used to live down the street from me when I lived in the Hollywood Hills. Bam's car was there from time to time. It's actually a pretty dull colour in the flesh.

Dont mind ASSman, he's fighting some inner demons

Bad Kabob (I actually mean kebab).

I think your problem is you wont come to terms with your love for Kebob (I actually mean kebab)

I think your problem is you wont come to terms with your love for Kebob (I actually mean kebab)

Heavy homosexual overtones.

I have to echo this sentiment,

as much as it is one of my fav colours for a Lambo, i spotted one on Sunset a few years back, and it is a little dull, not quite 'purple' enough if that makes sense

P4300027.jpg

I have to echo this sentiment,

as much as it is one of my fav colours for a Lambo, i spotted one on Sunset a few years back, and it is a little dull, not quite 'purple' enough if that makes sense

P4300027.jpg

well that and Bam's car was always filthy. He had his front license plate duct taped to the front bumper. He also had the sunroof "conversion" where he and Billy Idol sawzalled a hole in the roof.

I saw this car in person today and you really have to see the colour in sunlight to appreciate it.

This colour really depends on the ambient lighting: looks great (but not stunning) under direct strong sunlight, stunning at dusk, so so under incandescent light, not so good under fluorescent and outright ugly under metal halide. And it has to be absolutely spotless to work --- for some strange reason --- more so than black.

And as seen from this thread, one either absolutely love or hate this colour. It doesn't seem to have any middle ground.

This is also a original Canadian car.

When is your car arriving? Would love to see photos of Blu Cepheus next to Viola!!