Mansory practically dips the aventador into a pool of carbon

LamboSPEED

If you didn’t find Mansory's first take on the Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 from this year's Geneva Motor Show in March extravagant enough, then maybe the Swiss tuner's second proposal will win you over.

Dubbed the Carbonado after the "Black Diamonds" found in parts of Africa and Brazil, Mansory's newest program for the Italian supercar builds on the previous tuning package by replacing most of the Aventador's exterior panels plus the engine compartment cover with lighter components made out of carbon fiber.

The new body kit inflates the supercar's width by 40 millimetres (1.57 inches) on the front axle and 50 millimetres (1.97 inches) on the rear axle and also includes numerous add on parts such as the side skirts, front and rear aprons and a rear wing, all rendered in carbon fiber.

Complementing the changes on the body is a new set of light forged rims with –you guessed it - carbon-fiber inlays in tires size 255/30 ZR20 in front and 345/25 ZR21 in the rear.

Mansory has also massaged the Aventador's V12 engine through a performance package consisting of a reprogrammed ECU and a special exhaust system raising output from 691bhp (700PS) and 690Nm to 744bhp (754PS) at 8,300 rpm and 750Nm (553.1 lb-ft) at 6,000 rpm.

The tuner claims the souped-up Lamborghini will accelerate to 100km/h (62mph) in just 2.8 seconds and max out at 355km/h (221 mph).

The Carbonado package is rounded out with carbon fiber inserts and black leather upholstery with red accents in the interior.

Mansory noted that it will produce only six examples of the Lamborghini Aventador Carbonado.

post-7252-1342624841_thumb.jpg

post-7252-1342624852_thumb.jpg

post-7252-1342624860_thumb.jpg

post-7252-1342624869_thumb.jpg

post-7252-1342624877_thumb.jpg

post-7252-1342624887_thumb.jpg

Never thought I would say this...but that's too much carbon fiber. The angles got lost and that' what made the esthetics appealing. The shape of the Aventador is already nice straight from the factory and hard to improve upon with aftermarket add-ons...except maybe a complimentary wing.

I don't like any car Mansory has created so far.

This is the least worse Mansory car I have seen....still a totally waste of money though.

This is the least worse Mansory car I have seen....still a totally waste of money though.

I agree that this is the lesser of the abominations that mansory has conjured up.... I just dont understand their business model, its like give us alot of money and we will turn your exotic machine into a rice bucket

Hitler rang, he wants his Swastika wheels back.

:lol2: :lol2:

a70.gif

Agreed. Complete waste of money. The Aventador is such a beautiful machine...this is not. I still don't understand how Mansory has managed to stay in business. I guess someone one out there likes this...

MANSORY is short for MAN I`M SORRY.

95% of what they do is too much.

+1

and yet they are somehow still in business even though all of their cars look ugly. Can the interior carbon fibre pieces even be judged as good looking? Or are we just spoiled because the bar has been set high by Pagani's carbon fibre work?

how to fcuk any car up and while doing so spend a butt load of your money? buy mansory.

I agree that this is the lesser of the abominations that mansory has conjured up.... I just dont understand their business model, its like give us alot of money and we will turn your exotic machine into a rice bucket

For the most part I agree their mods look horrid, however, in person the Mansory Veyron (w/ white int) is hot. I also saw a white SLR in Dubai (not the one they promoted w/ ugly stripe) that looked great.

Incredible, just simply incredible! Mansory just never seizes to amaze me:

Every car that Mansory touches, however good-looking it originally is, utterly turns into a complete tacky way-over-the-top looking piece of crap! This one, even in its unusually somewhat understated guise, is no exception; still crap despite the CF.

Ummm where did the start button go?

They moved it to the roof, if I'm not mistaken. There is a review on the version they showed at Geneva on GTSpirit.