Location/life move?

TRANSAMERA

Been feeling the same way lately, a couple of other boards I frequent have members saying a similar sort of thing at the moment.

I think a lot of people take what they have as granted and have grass is greener syndrome, take a holiday and relax for a bit to give you perspective of what you do have presently isn't that bad. Everyone gets burnt out at times, but you have to try and keep your interest in what you're doing alive!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been feeling the same way lately, a couple of other boards I frequent have members saying a similar sort of thing at the moment.

I think a lot of people take what they have as granted and have grass is greener syndrome, take a holiday and relax for a bit to give you perspective of what you do have presently isn't that bad. Everyone gets burnt out at times, but you have to try and keep your interest in what you're doing alive!

Please elaborate? Where do you live and why do you think you feel this way?

Australia, mainly I think it's boredom and monotony that's led me to feel this way at the moment, that and it's winter currently. Heading to Bali in a couple of weeks time, hoping that will sort me out.

It could always be worse!

Hello Friends,

This is extremely good forum site.Here you can get the information about the automobiles there price, performance etc. But sorry i don't have any relevant answer for your quarry so please refer above posts.

Hello Friends,

This is extremely good forum site.Here you can get the information about the automobiles there price, performance etc. But sorry i don't have any relevant answer for your quarry so please refer above posts.

2013 MERCEDES BENZ SL-CLASS

Very nice of you buddy, I have actually been looking for a 2013 Mercedes Benz SL-Class, can you post more info? I know Porter is looking for a Ninja Designo of this car as well so he might have interest as well. GLWS!

Hmmm it seems the Euro members are really down of late what with this weather and Economic climate...

I've had like 70 days in a row now with sunny weather, and the economy is shit in Spain so everything is dirt cheap. Not complaining!