HGH?

m6power

here in the philippines, the biggest rage for well to do people age 50 and above is rejuvinating stem cell implantation. seems like to originate in europe, germany i believe. i know one who's about 59 and does it and swears he feels much better. in fairness, he does look young, strong and active.

Yes, its true. On one hand, we have death because our bodies quit dividing. On the other hand, we can find ways to keep producing, but the end result will always cause cancer.

Im not saying to be un-healthly, yet, in everything we do, we still die.

If I recall correctly, and I could be off a little...

When a cell divides, the telemeres at the end shorten. At some point, they reach a length and division of the cell ceases. If I remember, this even poses a problem for some cloned animals.

You ever wonder why we have such great capabilities as a living being. We think. We grow. Yet, we die. I honestly think that if we were here by mistake, we would live forever. I think its our design and purpose that gives us a chance to live and causes us to die.

That said, try what you want. Youll still die. I just think its smart to be healthy and live how we were designed. I believe that each organ has a shelf life. If you drink too much, you get pancreatic cancer. If you listen to music too loud, you go deaf. If you look at a welder, youll go blind. Heck, some say that running TOO much can damage your heart.

I think one should just enjoy life, eat healthy, exercise moderately, and drink as long as the heart is bigger than the liver.

On the other hand, taking HGH, Andro, and Roids is one bitching way to be a poser and go mental all in one.

The weight loss side is: HGH shots + 500-750 calorie a day diet. Guess what. 500-750 calorie a day diet will do it for you alone, HGH is just the suppressant.

Better way: Ketosis (Keto) diet.

Breakast: Eggs, bacon, coffee

Lunch: Cobb Salad - suck it up mf

Dinner: Meat

3pm Snack: Beef jerky, coffee or water

Drink: Water

Cutting out my usual 1/2 bottle of wine a night was a big calore saver....

HGH will make you hungry.

FFS suppressant.

HGH taken at 6iu a day and weight training you will see a massive improvement.

Add gear and you won't know what hit you.

Make sure you get your blood work done before/ during and after.

Also there is no point taking HGH if you don't do atleast a 6 month cycle.

There is a 47yr old guy at my gym on it and he looks better than all the young guys. HGH he swears by it

Yes, its true. On one hand, we have death because our bodies quit dividing. On the other hand, we can find ways to keep producing, but the end result will always cause cancer.

When a cell divides, the telemeres at the end shorten. At some point, they reach a length and division of the cell ceases. If I remember, this even poses a problem for some cloned animals.

You ever wonder why we have such great capabilities as a living being. We think. We grow. Yet, we die. I honestly think that if we were here by mistake, we would live forever. I think its our design and purpose that gives us a chance to live and causes us to die.

That said, try what you want. Youll still die. I just think its smart to be healthy and live how we were designed. I believe that each organ has a shelf life. If you drink too much, you get pancreatic cancer. If you listen to music too loud, you go deaf. If you look at a welder, youll go blind. Heck, some say that running TOO much can damage your heart.

I think one should just enjoy life, eat healthy, exercise moderately, and drink as long as the heart is bigger than the liver.

On the other hand, taking HGH, Andro, and Roids is one bitching way to be a poser and go mental all in one.

Amen. I work hard, workout harder, and enjoy each day. Perfect balance.

Yessir

The weight loss side is: HGH shots + 500-750 calorie a day diet. Guess what. 500-750 calorie a day diet will do it for you alone, HGH is just the suppressant.

Better way: Ketosis (Keto) diet. <50g carbs day for 3 weeks.

Breakast: Eggs, bacon, coffee

Lunch: Cobb Salad - suck it up mf

Dinner: Meat

3pm Snack: Beef jerky, coffee or water

Drink: Water

Cutting out my usual 1/2 bottle of wine a night was a big calore saver....

You are thinking of HCG.

This is something completely different-Human Growth Hormone-It is like steroids but better supposedly.

You are thinking of HCG.

This is something completely different-Human Growth Hormone-It is like steroids but better supposedly.

You're correct on the HCG; he's got that confused with HGH. HGH isn't really "better" than steroids--it's different. Taking HGH alone won't usually make you significantly larger or more muscular, with the possible exception of very high doses, but then you get into much more likely side effects, etc. Test or another anabolic steroid is much more effective at adding muscle mass. But HGH does work synergistically with steroids so bodybuilders take them both with great success. But BB also take much larger doses of HGH than those who are using it for anti-aging purposes. The doses people take for general anti-aging purposes aren't going to make them add a significant amount of muscle mass, although they may drop some body fat and look more muscular.