Just celebrated our 10th Wedding Anniversary

Fortis

Congrats!!

It's great to hear that you're successful in both business and relationship.....Then again, you probably go about them in the same way....with lots of passion and dedication.

May you have many more decades together.

:lol2:

I am going to visit my in-laws in two weeks for two weeks, what's not to like they treat me like royalty, I love them :icon_thumleft:

In relation to my mom in law, 1st year of marriage she came to our house and asked me in front of my wife if my wife was looking after me :lol2: who wouldn't love that women??

:lol2:

Congratulations on your anniversary! Your wife is japanese right?

Thank you guys, I was horrified at the thought of getting married having children, etc. to an extent most of us are because we are in fear of losing our freedom, when I grew up and figured out life all that fear went away.

Life's what YOU make it, the pros of a great relationship far outweigh the cons.

To those who mentioned approaching my personal relationship in a similar way as a business one I like to say you are correct, there were a lot of negotiations prior executing that contract :icon_mrgreen:

Congrads on getting to the 10 year mark and best wishes on all the other years to come.

I just purchased a stone and will be mounting it in a setting...guess my time has come too. Yikes!

Congrats man! That is awesome!

I dont think Ill ever get married. Thought I found the perfect one right now, nope shes crazy too.

Thanks Fortis. Funny thing is we knew each other in high school, and it just happened that 15 years later we ended up vacationing at the same resort in Jamaica at the same time.

BLK85, they're all a little crazy :)

Well done mate, hope you did something special! Going to be 2 years for me in December, we'll be in NY so not sure how I'll top that for number 3 back in Oz

Well done mate, hope you did something special! Going to be 2 years for me in December, we'll be in NY so not sure how I'll top that for number 3 back in Oz

Wow nearly two years :shock: time flies, we need you back!

I am a very lucky guy, my wife is the best girl in the world, couldn't have asked for a better friend to share my life with and a better mom for my beautiful children.

Happy Days :icon_thumleft:

:icon_thumleft: Congrats!