Anyone willing to part with their iPad 4 box?

Ascari_2

Hey everyone,

I am in need of an iPad 4 box. No, I didn't jack someone's iPad to sell as my own. I am planning a surprise proposal and the box is needed for that. So if you're willing to part with yours please let me know and I'd really appreciate it. I will be glad to pay for the shipping and for the box itself. Feel free to PM me if you like.

Thanks

iPad 4?

ipad3 got revamped recently. I don't know if they are actually calling it the ipad 4.

Ascari, why not ask at an apple store. They may have one.

I didn't realize they are not using numbers anymore. But in any case, I am looking for a box from the latest version ... the one that came out a week or two ago.

As for Apple stores, I've called a few in the area and they all seem to be dumbfounded by someone needing a box without an iPad and none appear to have any empty ones laying around.

From having worked at Apple, they don't have extra boxes. They have to keep the demo boxes from floor models for various reasons. Craigslist is probably your friend.

I noticed you are willing to pay for the box. I am selling mine. Coincidentally the price is exactly the same as that of a new iPad. Meet me outside the Apple store and I will just have to run in for a second.

The thread is delivering ... not exactly what I need, but delivering nonetheless :).

I have a post on CL but no takers yet. IPad 3 box is a possibility (doubt anyone would know the difference from a first glance), but I'll hold off for a day or two on that. I'll let you know if I do end up needing one though.

Here's an idea. Go buy a new iPad, unpack all that shit, use it for what you want, then return it. They have a 14 days return policy, no restock fee, no questions asked. Just dont damage it.

Here's an idea. Go buy a new iPad, unpack all that shit, use it for what you want, then return it. They have a 14 days return policy, no restock fee, no questions asked. Just dont damage it.

I have a much better idea.

Actually that guy was getting chased , this would be easier.

but yeah neither will get you the box.

Try this:

that looks to hard. do a drive in.

Cliff notes for those, (ahem, Ascari) who actually don't own apple products......

Video 1: man steals ipad from security counter in mall

2: man steals ipod from baby in stroller

3: people throw brick in apple store window and smash and grab

4: people drive x5 into store for smash and grab and x5 gets stuck in store.