Gun control in US

Fortis

Roman, you really think it would survive a Constitutional challenge if passed? I wonder because of a certain justice on the Court who is supposed to be conservative, but seems to liable to bow to media criticism...

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am struggling right now to find a Springfield XDS. A dealer that had 12 two weeks ago is now out with no idea when more are coming in.

Just bought a Walther PPQ the other night, the gun shop I picked it up at has a brand new .45 XDS on the shelf as we speak.

I'm sure you'd have to deal with shipping but if you're itching for it, I'll put you in touch.

Roman, you really think it would survive a Constitutional challenge if passed? I wonder because of a certain justice on the Court who is supposed to be conservative, but seems to liable to bow to media criticism...

By the time it got to the court, I don't know who will be on it.

Tried to buy a gun tonight from a friend with multiple ARs. Yesterday they were for sale, today they arent.

Just bought a Walther PPQ the other night, the gun shop I picked it up at has a brand new .45 XDS on the shelf as we speak.

I'm sure you'd have to deal with shipping but if you're itching for it, I'll put you in touch.

I appreciate it. My local dealer has exactly what I want, but his best $ to me is $80 over everyone on Gunbroker.com. I live in the middle of nowhere, so I guess he figures his premium is worth me not having to drive 2 hours to get to a decent sized city. If I can't live without it, I will likely just go on Gunbroker.

Back on topic, Romandad is the only one with an actual plan that could help, but nothing like it will ever happen because we are too concerned with treating everyone equally and not violating anyones privacy.

I hate to place blame on a dead woman, but the shooters mom was worried enough to be taking step to have him committed, but didn't do everything she could to prevent her mentally unstable son from accessing her weapons. Put them in a safe, or even better in case the bastard knows the combo, have a friend hold them, have the boys father who doesn't live with them hold them, give them to the brother, F&%K, do whatever it takes to get them out of the house.

And yet we hear next to nothing about this story, just like the other potential massacre at the Portland Mall that was prevented by a CCW holder.

So much for balanced reporting.

Stickie...

Guest Moss

Went to Cabela's today. Called yesterday and they had 8000 rounds of 308. Today 2600. The hunting area is overcrowded to say the least.

Anyone that has money should be only concerned with purchasing AR/M4 lowers, high capacity mags, and ammo for these weapons.

Wow, after seeing this I am surprised the government has not taken cars aways from us. We are clearly hurting ourselves. Maybe just limit us to one single cylinder

vehicle per family of four. Please Obama, step in and help us. :icon_mrgreen:

Hell at that rate, the national average is two kids under the age of 14 are killed every single day in residential swimming pools, 90% of which the supervising adult claimed to be watching the children.

We need to ban all residential swimming pools, The Children, THE CHILDREN!

Anyone that has money should be only concerned with purchasing AR/M4 lowers, high capacity mags, and ammo for these weapons.

I literally bought 500 bucks worth of mags during the tragedy and had them shipped to my place in Indiana.

Are we seriously comparing cars and swimming pools to guns? :rolleyes:

(not directed to lee's article, but the responses to it that are ignoring the content)

I literally bought 500 bucks worth of mags during the tragedy and had them shipped to my place in Indiana.

I've been trying to find those Mega billet lowers and they are gone. Mega says approx 6 month lead time. I'm ordering two and will wait it out - if i can find anyone who will take the order. Lots of places don't even want to do that as they aren't sure if the laws will change and ban the sales.

Guest Moss
Hell at that rate, the national average is two kids under the age of 14 are killed every single day in residential swimming pools, 90% of which the supervising adult claimed to be watching the children.

We need to ban all residential swimming pools, The Children, THE CHILDREN!

Agree. What does concern me is that with a Republican ruled house, only so much can get done unless the executive order will allow it, but the republicans have been drug through the mire

and I am afraid they will give in to save themselves because that's exactly how the libs will portray this " You mean you want do this for the Children" ?

Wow, after seeing this I am surprised the government has not taken cars aways from us. We are clearly hurting ourselves. Maybe just limit us to one single cylinder

vehicle per family of four. Please Obama, step in and help us. :icon_mrgreen:

You missed the point of the article.