Lamborghini Veneno

DrVertigo

Any questions about the car?

WTH do the three switches do? :icon_mrgreen: I know Aaron and you both dodged the question before. Gelato machine? James Bond Missile launchers?

I was going to ask the same thing. I will never sleep until i'll know what are thos switches for.

post-12198-1390900099.jpg

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm very sorry to hear this brother.

I got several of my own pics reposted on big accounts with over 500K followers such as TheGoodLife etc and that made me gain thousands of followers. Followers that are nothing more of 99% haters/punkassbitches and this made me lock my account a while ago.

I now have thousands of people I don't know following me and I am thinking of deleting my IG and start a fresh one with only friends (not Allan) and be able to share more private stuff, which I now don't.

Don't let them get to you. :turboalex:

I was going to ask the same thing. I will never sleep until i'll know what are thos switches for.

Green switch: Twin turbo system

White switch: NOS system

Red switch: Afterburner, supersonic cruising

:icon_mrgreen:

Ok, i have no idea. :icon_question:

Was wondering if you knew how you'd go about getting the car repaired in the off chance something were to happen, say cracked bumper from a bump or something. I heard that such cars like the McLaren F1 parts took months to get replacements for due to they don't have spare parts just laying around

Can you please explain the rear wing to us and how and when it changes angles? Do you have to manually do it or is it automatic?

It is manually adjustable. There is nothing in the car to add any wieght. The wing can be set to three different positions.

Kris, what about the front spoiler? is it enough high to drive on road bumpers without being damaged? and what is the true story about the seats?

thanks

ciao

There is no front lift but there is enough clearance that it is fine as long as you avoid some of the bigger potholes and approach others at an angle.

There are two sets of seats.

I'm very sorry to hear this brother.

I got several of my own pics reposted on big accounts with over 500K followers such as TheGoodLife etc and that made me gain thousands of followers. Followers that are nothing more of 99% haters/punkassbitches and this made me lock my account a while ago.

I now have thousands of people I don't know following me and I am thinking of deleting my IG and start a fresh one with only friends (not Allan) and be able to share more private stuff, which I now don't.

Don't let them get to you. :turboalex:

Thanks Jirre. No one hurt my feelings, I laughed about 99% of the very few negative comments. It was the threats that angered me. Truth be told, most comments were nice and most people were respectful. If it wasn't for the few people making threats it would have been fun.

side note: It is surprising how bad some of the journalists on the internet are (so much incorrect information). I won't name them.

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Was wondering if you knew how you'd go about getting the car repaired in the off chance something were to happen, say cracked bumper from a bump or something. I heard that such cars like the McLaren F1 parts took months to get replacements for due to they don't have spare parts just laying around

I am sure they would need to make the part(s) in Italy and send them here or I would send the car to Italy. I hope I never find out!

I thought the last was warp speed as Star Trek.

post-12198-1390912199_thumb.jpg

The Jalopnik article about the Veneno linked to this thread...just a heads up incase it wasn't mentioned; http://jalopnik.com/the-second-lamborghini...rida-1509701761

And since the logging in thing isn't mandatory anymore, my guess is everyone can probably read it all...dunno how much traffic is being generated from it. Just a heads up incase.

For what it's worth, you can't view attached pictures on LamboPower unless you're a member. And I'm not sure if this is due to energetic moderation or just the kind of people this forum attracts, but I never see any freaks or belligerent idiots in our membership (which is extraordinary when you consider the average wealth level around here - I'd expect it to draw militant communists in swarms).

But totally understandable that you want to keep well away from any picture exposure at all, RB. Sounds like you're doing all the right things to protect yourself and family, but even if you're locked up like a safe, it's harder to get away from the psychological effect of being threatened. It'll blow over after a little while; I hope you're eventually able to regain full enthusiasm for the Veneno and can enjoy it just as much as that first drive, even if it's in full privacy. I'd imagine I speak for everyone around here in saying we've got a hell of a kick out of seeing what we have of that car, it's an incredible piece of work - and it's been incredibly generous of you to share the experience.

Weight? 0-60 time? 1/4 mile time? Top speed? :P

You forgot MPG!

Guys, guys...

You are asking totally irrelevant things.

So, how big is the trunk space?

The Jalopnik article about the Veneno linked to this thread...just a heads up incase it wasn't mentioned; http://jalopnik.com/the-second-lamborghini...rida-1509701761

And since the logging in thing isn't mandatory anymore, my guess is everyone can probably read it all...dunno how much traffic is being generated from it. Just a heads up incase.

Dear mods. Please for the love of Christ turn this forum back to private

Dear mods. Please for the love of Christ turn this forum back to private

The very thing that made this forum so special and enticing to advertisers is threatened by those same advertisers. Because we were private people like RB and Webster were willing to share amazing builds with us. Because of those builds LP is popular enough to warrent the owners opening the site up to more people.

Keep it open and you will have your ad dollars but lose your exclusive builds. Such a shame its come to this.

The very thing that made this forum so special and enticing to advertisers is threatened by those same advertisers. Because we were private people like RB and Webster were willing to share amazing builds with us. Because of those builds LP is popular enough to warrent the owners opening the site up to more people.

Keep it open and you will have your ad dollars but lose your exclusive builds. Such a shame its come to this.

1: You don't know what you are talking about

2: The board was private when the Zonda HH was built, it still got out.

3: There is a VIP section

4: See 1.

1: You don't know what you are talking about

2: The board was private when the Zonda HH was built, it still got out.

3: There is a VIP section

4: See 1.

Well then I consider myself told.

It's unfortunate that people feel the need act like the ones on IG. If they were in the position to own these types of cars, they would think and act differently.

I'm not terribly expressive on this board, but it pains me when people abuse their registration on social media and forums to make unnecessary threats and say dumb things.

With that said, the car looks bonkers! Absolutely insane. I hope to have the pleasure of seeing it in the flesh soon.

Ok this probably has been gone over but how is the name pronounced?

VayNino?

NayNeno?

VenEno?

ETC ETC

Many congratulations on the purchase!

Makes me angry to hear about the situation on your instagram. It's amazing that you are willing to share your passion with us other enthusiasts, sadly there are so many morons out there...

Don't let anything ruin your Veneno ownership, make sure to enjoy it to the max!

Any specific plans for the car? :)