Gallardo successor HURACAN information and release

Assman

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the matter with this? 2013 Superleggera with...Rosso Efesto!

Even though that car is Rosso Efesto, in that light it doesn't look it. Most times Efesto looks quite maroon. Of course its personal preference and some people love it. Hell some people like purple cars too.

I love the stance! I can't wait to see it unwrapped !

That does look good, I like the larger-than-normal exhaust tips also. Hope they make the final cut, or some variation of them that's more aligned/cleaned-up a bit in terms of symmetry.

1. The mule is wearing a fat suit. You can't see the lines. The huge exhaust tips are there to clear the fat suit.

2. Roose Efesto blew my mind at Interstate Motorsport a few weeks ago. He had a Gallardo spyder in efesto. It looked amazing in the sun!

Does anyone know if the Miura-style slats over the engine bay are part of the fat suit, or are they actually part of the final design? (Or will it have a slat-free rear end that's open, like on the Gallardo?)

Does anyone know if the Miura-style slats over the engine bay are part of the fat suit, or are they actually part of the final design? (Or will it have a slat-free rear end that's open, like on the Gallardo?)

Nobody knows shit yet and anyone who says they do cough*Monacobodyguards*cough is a fcuking liar :icon_thumleft:

Nobody knows shit yet and anyone who says they do cough*Monacobodyguards*cough is a fcuking liar :icon_thumleft:

Im guessing there is one guy on this board who has some kind of idea, but he also owns one of the three Veneno's.

All hail RB!

Spill the beans

The front the car remember me the Lambo Estoque, and why no the "Cabrera" its the small brother of Estoque?...

Im guessing there is one guy on this board who has some kind of idea, but he also owns one of the three Veneno's.

All hail RB!

Spill the beans

He saw the Veneno for the first time when it was posted online.

He saw the Veneno for the first time when it was posted online.

I am aware of that, but since then I think he has become closer with the higher ups at Lamborghini and possibly given some preferred insider information (this is obviously just a hunch)

Everything I know about the Gallardo replacement has already been discussed by others online.

Although, Fortis is correct. I would never share any confidential information with anyone. I always keep my word.

Everything I know about the Gallardo replacement has already been discussed by others online.

Although, Fortis is correct. I would never share any confidential information with anyone. I always keep my word.

If you did already previewed it....can you share this...

Did it blow you away? Did it meet your expectations? Did it live up to all the hype?

At the end of the day...is Gallardo STS or 570-4 still a better looking car?

At the end of the day...is Gallardo STS or 570-4 still a better looking car?

The Gallardo models, including but not limited to, the 550, 560, 570, STS, and Squadra Corse will always be epic. The new V10 model will be too.

No way. It is wearing Aventador wheels for one thing.

:iamwithstupid: It's not going to be called the Caberera either.

I wish car mags would stop putting out rubbish renderings of what they think the car will look like but unfortunately it won't happen and we will be subjected to this garbage for few more months, it's ridiculous how much disregard news channels have for genuine and correct information, they publish things for the sake of publishing whether it's correct or not with zero consequences, I honestly don't get it, oh well, it seems the norm.

I wish car mags would stop putting out rubbish renderings of what they think the car will look like but unfortunately it won't happen and we will be subjected to this garbage for few more months, it's ridiculous how much disregard news channels have for genuine and correct information, they publish things for the sake of publishing whether it's correct or not with zero consequences, I honestly don't get it, oh well, it seems the norm.

I totally agree with the above. And I will go further.

I have no desire to know what is in the box prior to opening it on Christmas morning.

I have no desire to know details of the Gallardo replacement prior to the official unveiling at Geneva.

I just do not understand why people would want to know and how they would benefit if they did.

My hope is that the factory manage to keep a tight lid on all information and that the car has a fantastic official debut in March 14