Pur Blanc

Itzkirb

• 3 months later...
Got to see it up close and personal the other day, and drive alongside it. Absolutely stunning car, inside and out.

So that was BCs car on that NYC cruise that's in another thread?

car is amazing! my only question is....if its "pur blanc" pure white, shouldnt it be all white?

Itzkirb - your photography is beautiful!!

That is a thing of beauty.
:iamwithstupid:

Isn't that the Panda Edition? :D

:lol2:

Stunning!
:iamwithstupid:

car is amazing! my only question is....if its "pur blanc" pure white, shouldnt it be all white?

I was wondering the same thing....

I wasn't able to appreciate these cars until I saw one in person. The level of finish and detail (inside & out) was spectacular (as it should be)

I hope he will bring this out to Monterey! He had a bunch of cars out there last year.

Edit: He is bringing...

Pur Blanc

Phantom Coupe

2 Aventadors

SLS AMG

• 1 year later...

I have to ask, how do these Alcantara Interiors hold up over time? I've seen the steering wheels that end up looking like crap after a while from being constantly used, but I'd hope that an alcantara interior like this would hold up even better than leather over time.

I have to ask, how do these Alcantara Interiors hold up over time? I've seen the steering wheels that end up looking like crap after a while from being constantly used, but I'd hope that an alcantara interior like this would hold up even better than leather over time.

Like most car-related things, it boils down to proper maintenance. I never had any issues with full Alcantara interior. Some steering wheel ended up looking like crap is all due to sweaty palms and lack of maintenance. After a drive, gently wipe the steering wheel down with a cloth dampen with warm water, let dry and then brush it with a fine metal-bristle brush (the type that's used to brush suede). That would keep it looking new almost indefinitely. As for the rest of the interior, so long as you don't spill any sticky liquid onto it (such a pop), it will be fine. Regular vacuuming is enough to do the trick. If it gets soiled, do the same as mention for the steering wheel and all is good. Worst case, Alcantara is relatively tough and can be steamed clean.