ADV.1 equipped Veyron is a reality now

BLK TONY

I'm still here. I don't directly deal with customers or dealers usually as I do a lot of online media and marketing. I don't know enough about the situation to answer with anything of meaning but I can say if anyone has any issues with us that they would like me to help out with, just email me at [email protected]. If something isn't getting done for you, I will make it happen. You can ask a few people here about me.

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

UPDATE: ADV Never fulfilled their promise after they used my Veyron to measure their wheels......

I did get a set of COR Wheels for my car and Cor Owner, Robert Herrera is a class act. Product: Beautiful, Time frame delivered: Spot On, Fit on vehicle: Point black perfect.

I hate to highjack the ADV thread but I will be posting some pics soon. I thought this would be the appropriate place first since I had such a crappy experience with ADV lately with nothing resolved....very amateurish.

But again, COR WHEELS are awesome......they made all of ADV wheels at one time until....ah nevermind...cough cough. Cor makes everything in house, doesnt sub work out like other companies do.....everything designed, made and shipped from Miami Florida. If you look at Cors wheels designs, you might actually realize how the "wheel industry" lol started. Pics coming soon.

www.CORWHEELS.com

MOD: Please change thread to ADV1 Bugatti hijacked by COR Wheels! lmao

UPDATE: ADV Never fulfilled their promise after they used my Veyron to measure their wheels......

I did get a set of COR Wheels for my car and Cor Owner, Robert Herrera is a class act. Product: Beautiful, Time frame delivered: Spot On, Fit on vehicle: Point black perfect.

I hate to highjack the ADV thread but I will be posting some pics soon. I thought this would be the appropriate place first since I had such a crappy experience with ADV lately with nothing resolved....very amateurish.

But again, COR WHEELS are awesome......they made all of ADV wheels at one time until....ah nevermind...cough cough. Cor makes everything in house, doesnt sub work out like other companies do.....everything designed, made and shipped from Miami Florida. If you look at Cors wheels designs, you might actually realize how the "wheel industry" lol started. Pics coming soon.

www.CORWHEELS.com

MOD: Please change thread to ADV1 Bugatti hijacked by COR Wheels! lmao

Awesome! I'm glad your happy :)

Awesome! I'm glad your happy :)

Didn't you have COR wheels at one time on the Spyder? Were you happy with them? The designs are striking, i can't help but like them.

Didn't you have COR wheels at one time on the Spyder? Were you happy with them? The designs are striking, i can't help but like them.

Agree! All my cars have Cor wheels.

I had COR wheels on several cars. They are good quality wheels and as mentioned here, do a lot of private labeling for other wheel companies.

ADV1 designs are great but some of the trick photoshopping of lowering the cars more always bugs me.

Saw a set today on buddies car. ADV1 2 piece wheels, they were pretty cool.

Surprising silence from ADV1.

Just seeing this now. We're not obligated to give a response. There's no point in starting a war. All I have to say is that we have the wheels and they're just sitting. We have two sets of wheels on Bugatti's and there are no problems. The issue at hand is not because the wheels didn't or whatever, but more about the relationship between the poster and Jordan.

If anyone would like to come to the LA office where our wheels are made, feel free to contact me. I work there and can show you around and let you know facts, not hear-say.

Just seeing this now. We're not obligated to give a response. There's no point in starting a war. All I have to say is that we have the wheels and they're just sitting. We have two sets of wheels on Bugatti's and there are no problems. The issue at hand is not because the wheels didn't or whatever, but more about the relationship between the poster and Jordan.

If anyone would like to come to the LA office where our wheels are made, feel free to contact me. I work there and can show you around and let you know facts, not hear-say.

TONY-

These are the facts, not hear-say. ADV lied to me and didnt give me wheels as promised. Period.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Im thankful I have www.CORWHEELS.com on my Bugatti!

I will post pics after the weather clears up.

HIJACKING COMING SOON!

post-11187-1385698434.jpeg

• 1 month later...

Can't wait to rubberneck at the pics.

There seems to be a lot of this shit surrounding ADV.1 on other forums too, makes you wonder how the keep pulling the wool over the eyes of customers and how the industry... oh wait, they are the wheel industry, I forgot. :rolleyes:

Can't wait to rubberneck at the pics.

There seems to be a lot of this shit surrounding ADV.1 on other forums too, makes you wonder how the keep pulling the wool over the eyes of customers and how the industry... oh wait, they are the wheel industry, I forgot. :rolleyes:

ollietwo - we have no issue with responding to the thread after a few months. Carry on.