ADV.1 equipped Veyron is a reality now

BLK TONY

wow crazy story..

FYI my buddies veyron is running great with aftermarkets. i was in the car at 120+ and it feels like glass.

the owner is very happy.

Cool....Im going to stay stock for now.....then I might have to contact Cor. LOL

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cool....Im going to stay stock for now.....then I might have to contact Cor. LOL

either way good luck... Veyron is sick even with 4 spare tires lololol

Damn Baky, that sucks. I've never understood where a business thinks it's a great idea to jerk around an existing customer (who did you a favor none the less), and especially one who has 7 figure toys and wants to buy your stuff for them.

I guess giving away one set of wheels/tires at manufacturer cost was worth more than losing the sale of countless other sets in the future. Penny > $$$$

Then Jordan started having memory issues about me getting a set of wheels and tires and offered me some "slightly dryrotted tires" that were on his 599 to put on the new veyron wheels (and I have the email).......REALLY? Thanks the stupidest shit Ive ever heard.......Slighty dryrotted, Veyron and new wheels all in the same sentence....

They were dry-rotted and tea-bagged. #donotwantsauce

309140_408942315837474_659211606_n.jpg

Sorry to hear about your unprofessional dealings with them. Some things just never change.

I don't get how most companies disregard what I consider to be the most important thing in sales, customer service! prior, during and after sale :eusa_wall:

That's the difference between a good business and a mediocre one.

Damn Baky, that sucks. I've never understood where a business thinks it's a great idea to jerk around an existing customer (who did you a favor none the less), and especially one who has 7 figure toys and wants to buy your stuff for them.

I guess giving away one set of wheels/tires at manufacturer cost was worth more than losing the sale of countless other sets in the future. Penny > $$$$

I would think so too, especially when thats what was agreed upon. No love for this customer.......and I have ADVs on all my cars........for the time being.

SPONSOR NEEDED! :eusa_think:

Heres a Pic taken this weekend. Thanks to Tanner Mash for the photography.

That's the best photo of a Veyron I've ever seen! Stunning!

May I ask for permission to steal it? :icon_mrgreen:

I would think so too, especially when thats what was agreed upon. No love for this customer.......and I have ADVs on all my cars........for the time being.

SPONSOR NEEDED! :eusa_think:

I'll launch a company called Wheels for Baky if you want to replace them all. I'll give you a dedicated bat phone and you can have whatever you want 24 hours a day. :icon_mrgreen:

Centurion wheel service.

Honestly, just call HRE or BBS, you don't need to look elsewhere and you'll know the wheels are safe for anything you or your V can throw at them.

That shot is Soooo sinister. Wow. Wow.

Now get on the phone with HRE and tell them you want new wheels for all of your rides.

That's the best photo of a Veyron I've ever seen! Stunning!

May I ask for permission to steal it? :icon_mrgreen:

I have a funny feeling its too late for permission LOL

Its a great background for a desktop.

I have a funny feeling its too late for permission LOL

Its a great background for a desktop.

:lol2:

This classes as one of those where you would rather ask for forgiveness than permission.

The shot is in the Vault :icon_mrgreen:

They have some of the WORST customer service, and I wont go into specifics because it wasn't directly me, but I sure as hell wouldn't put up with what my friend has with them. 4 months of the run around...

its a terrible shame to hear all of this, especially given their wheels are some of the best looking on the market.

i guess this is all good news for HRE at least, even if their designs are a little played out these days.

its a terrible shame to hear all of this, especially given their wheels are some of the best looking on the market.

i guess this is all good news for HRE at least, even if their designs are a little played out these days.

I agree! I love the wheels and the guys are super cool....but customer service is another whole issue.

I agree! I love the wheels and the guys are super cool....but customer service is another whole issue.

If you don't have great customer service, then It's not even worth buying a piece of bubble gum from the seller. There are too many other options out there to choose from that will provide outstanding service and stand behind their product without having to worry about it. Good luck man.... Come down Saturday to Maserati and a few of us can do lunch. :icon_thumleft:

that was interesting cuz when i was looking at the photo of the veyron, 2 different tires for front and rear... Both pirelli but different models.... the way i see it, its always better to deliver on what you promised... even if you lose initially, usually you make up for it later on down the line...