CLK GTR

Jerry123

What a sweet car!

I was actually thinking of buying it but then I saw the part about having to come up with an immediate $500 deposit. I don't have that kind of coin just laying around at my disposal! That's crazy talk.

So I am going to pass.

What a sweet car!

I was actually thinking of buying it but then I saw the part about having to come up with an immediate $500 deposit. I don't have that kind of coin just laying around at my disposal! That's crazy talk.

So I am going to pass.

:lol2:

How the hell do you have that and only drive it 70 miles.

...and to make it worse it's delivery miles. He basically bought the car and didn't drive it for 11 years :(

...and to make it worse it's delivery miles. He basically bought the car and didn't drive it for 11 years :(

I don't like parking cars in the garage and looking at them but at least the owner had a shot at an appreciating asset. How about all the assholes who buy the regular production cars and don't drive them for years as they worry about resale value.

I don't like parking cars in the garage and looking at them but at least the owner had a shot at an appreciating asset. How about all the assholes who buy the regular production cars and don't drive them for years as they worry about resale value.

You mean Ferrari owners right?

You mean Ferrari owners right?

They seem to lead the pack but are not the only ones. I don't understand the rationale and I don't think I ever will.

They seem to lead the pack but are not the only ones. I don't understand the rationale and I don't think I ever will.

Special Edition mustang owners are up there in the pack as well. And they are delusional

I guess most of them really have to stretch them selves to be able to afford them so they are scared shitless of depreciation.