Countach stuff...lots of

ostoneman

I was having lunch with a friend one rainy day, and as we exited the restaurant this 6yo kid was leaning far over the hood of my car, obviously touching it. A lot. I started to get angry, but he was gone by the time we reached the car. I approached the front to see if he had damaged it somehow, or drawn some inappropriate graffiti, but there was only this:

OEQs5Hm.jpg

My heart melted. :)

What a story! Dont know if you would, but when I had my lowy TT 350Z I would give people a ride. Especially liked taking kids (with parental approval and participation). The look on their face when you hit boost!!!!!!!! Loved it!!

What a story! Dont know if you would, but when I had my lowy TT 350Z I would give people a ride. Especially liked taking kids (with parental approval and participation). The look on their face when you hit boost!!!!!!!! Loved it!!
I would, absolutely.

Those kids are going to run this country soon enough, and I'd rather they think fondly of loud internal combustion engines.

In other words, hook 'em while they're young!

(and if you think this story is good, just wait until we get to my con-man tuner mechanic who got murdered)

• 9 months later...

Stealth

post-20654-1534683232_thumb.jpg