Underground Racing TT LP 570 Superleggera Race version headed to DALLAS Texas area.

Thanks to Cam for choosing Underground Racing to build him this TT Gallardo. This is a stage 1 Race Version that put down over 1600 whp on race gas and 1160 whp on 93 oct pump gas. Hopefully we will see some videos of this beast in action soon. Some of the mods include, full built engine, Motec ECU with boost by gear, full billet helix 1st-6th gears with billet input and output shafts and the billet helix 225 gears. This car also has billet 1/2 shafts and a billet rear differential which is a must for these high power cars! The customer went with the Black 08 Superleggera wheels and we coated the calipers orange.

This was a 7-1/2 week build start to finish that was guaranteed to be less than 8 weeks or the upgrade would be free. ;)

Any of you guys that want to experience an Underground Racing TT Gallardo in the DFW area that are interested in TTing their Gallardo, don't hesitate to call or email anytime to set you up with a demo ride. We have plenty in the Dallas area and more being built at this time.

Thanks, Kevin Howeth

[email protected]

704-361-3443

Cam2012TT570_02_zps51aa3293.jpg Cam2012TT570_04_zps89acc34d.jpg Cam2012TT570_03_zps21192db7.jpg Cam2012TT570_01_zps3027ef8c.jpg

Kevin looks amazing. I am sure Cam will love his car as much as I love mine. Cam pm me. Lets meet up when you get your car. Went for a drive last Saturday with another UGR customer. We both have Stage 3 builds with race heads. It is amazing to drive this car and feel the power by yourself but to do it with another UGR car next you is the most fun I have had in a car. Could only imagine cruising down the highway with 2 other UGR cars.

• 4 weeks later...