Veyron GS Vitesse vs Agera R

SCL_Blackbird

I thought the 'egg jumped at first, but now that I think about it, hasn't the Veyron always been "slow" to about 30 before it really takes off? Either way, the 'egg pulled extremely hard in the second half of the race. I'm glad the video was finally uploaded.

I thought the 'egg jumped at first, but now that I think about it, hasn't the Veyron always been "slow" to about 30 before it really takes off? Either way, the 'egg pulled extremely hard in the second half of the race. I'm glad the video was finally uploaded.

Doesnt look like the Agera left first but it looks like a teeeeeerrrible launch by the Veyron.

Doesnt look like the Agera left first but it looks like a teeeeeerrrible launch by the Veyron.

Yea the launch control may have struggled with the surface and temperature of the runway, I know Koenigsegg's runway isn't the greatest.

Then again, wouldn't a bad surface be more of an advantage for the Veyron?

That's total BS.

Clearly the slow-mo part is from a different race when comparing to the in-car race.

When the veyron starts at the same time it leaps so far ahead that i don't think that there is enough room on that runway to catch up.

I'm not kissing the veyron's ass but because of lack of clear information , gustav is implying that it's the same race , when it clearly isn't.

Make it fair ar STFU Gustav.

Yea the launch control may have struggled with the surface and temperature of the runway, I know Koenigsegg's runway isn't the greatest.

Then again, wouldn't a bad surface be more of an advantage for the Veyron?

That didn't look like launch control, it looked more like he put down his morning paper and gingerly went on the gas.

I've driven there several times in different cars ranging from 420HP to over 1000HP, in rain and in the dry, seeing everything from uglyass GRTs drive off track and UGR cars blow up to bikes doing 220phm+ yada yada yada and I can say one thing, theese vids are far from being 100% accurate.

Ps. When you make a living from hits on your youtubechannel, drama must be created. Just saying. Ds.

I've driven there several times in different cars ranging from 420HP to over 1000HP, in rain and in the dry, seeing everything from uglyass GRTs drive off track and UGR cars blow up to bikes doing 220phm+ yada yada yada and I can say one thing, theese vids are far from being 100% accurate.

Ps. When you make a living from hits on your youtubechannel, drama must be created. Just saying. Ds.

and sprinkle in some Swedish bias too ;)

That didn't look like launch control, it looked more like he put down his morning paper and gingerly went on the gas.

Well the Veyron Vitesse driver is a professional racing driver who races at Le Mans for Audi...I imagine he knows what he's doing.

They did do multiple races so the slow-mo shot may be from another one. I know one race the Vitesse won but the Agera R's tires were apparently still cold.

where do u live? it is exactly how I feel about living in Dubai. So much so, that I am selling my beast ZR1.

Wait what! Selling the ZR1? What are you going to replace it with?

Well the Veyron Vitesse driver is a professional racing driver who races at Le Mans for Audi...I imagine he knows what he's doing.

They did do multiple races so the slow-mo shot may be from another one. I know one race the Vitesse won but the Agera R's tires were apparently still cold.

Huh? Just because he is a racing driver doesn't mean he engaged launch control or necessarily got a clean start.