C7 Zee06 to be unveiled next month

RyanRo24

Odd that they would give the Zee-oh-six slightly less horsepower than the outgoing Z R 1 if they weren't planning on coming out with a new version of the latter.

If they are, I bet we are looking at over 700 horsepower for the next Z R 1.

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

with an 8 speed auto ! it shoud be a beast with DR. a simple tune and few psi might put this car low 10s high 9s.

Damn need to sell my car now lol.

8 speed auto? Is this confirmed?

Don't think any of these things are confirmed but that's the "strong rumor" from alleged inside sources along with the hp/tq numbers. I bet it's true, as it makes some sense with the recent similar trend with some other performance cars (RS7 uses an 8 speed auto instead of a DCT etc.).

Don't think any of these things are confirmed but that's the "strong rumor" from alleged inside sources along with the hp/tq numbers. I bet it's true, as it makes some sense with the recent similar trend with some other performance cars (RS7 uses an 8 speed auto instead of a DCT etc.).

Man, an auto Z.06 with 600+ HP would be awesome!!! :icon_mrgreen:

Its almost 100% , They mentioned a tranny that can hold 738 trq. So not sure what other car than the Plastic mess-06 it would go into.

Monday we will know.

You thinking of selling the beast?

Its almost 100% , They mentioned a tranny that can hold 738 trq. So not sure what other car than the Plastic mess-06 it would go into.

Monday we will know.

You thinking of selling the beast?

Definitely would not sell my car for a Z.06. Only thing I'd sell my car for is an Aventador. :icon_mrgreen:

But still very exciting times for car enthusiasts for the Z.06. I am a big fan, always have, and the long timers on here will tell you that. I used to come on here and argue with all of them how bad ass the Z.06 was. Surprised I didn't get banned permanently back then, lol.

I would love to have this car as an addition to my 560, but in all honesty I think I would rather have a GTR as an additional car. I am sure the GTR is 'better' in every way except for looks.

Definitely would not sell my car for a Z.06. Only thing I'd sell my car for is an Aventador. :icon_mrgreen:

But still very exciting times for car enthusiasts for the Z.06. I am a big fan, always have, and the long timers on here will tell you that. I used to come on here and argue with all of them how bad ass the Z.06 was. Surprised I didn't get banned permanently back then, lol.

I would love to have this car as an addition to my 560, but in all honesty I think I would rather have a GTR as an additional car. I am sure the GTR is 'better' in every way except for looks.

I'd say the smiles per mile, V8 torque, and the exhaust would also be better. Though since you already have a LP560 your probably looking for a more "calmer" car.

This just looks awesome! can't wait to see if it will have a wider body on it as well.

There was some talk about the C7 being engineered as a wide-body already, so they may already be able to fit wider wheels and tires without widening the fenders like the C6Z. Will be interesting to see though.

Im excited to see this.. Might just replace the GTR with one.. I figure with a pulley/exhaust combo it will smoke most everything and still be comfy enough to use daily.

I am going to have to agree here. That looks better than the Huracan and it will be faster......

My goodness that looks fantastic. Ford is ending the mustang as we speak now lmao.

Let's hope this is not a photo shop. And now there is some talk that the 8 sp auto could be a DCT? That would put the icing on the cake.

Let's hope this is not a photo shop. And now there is some talk that the 8 sp auto could be a DCT? That would put the icing on the cake.

I will buy for sure then. Pulley and exhaust be a 9 sec daily driver.

I will buy for sure then. Pulley and exhaust be a 9 sec daily driver.

Yeah no kidding! This thing is crazy cool.